184. Act of Reality (17)

Next few days Ven was so busy that he almost erased his existence of himself. Mary waited anxiously for him.

For some reason, everyday Sia's words haunts her. Ven is her next prey!

The whole game took unexpected turn. All her cards was uprooted by Sia. The plot she worked so hard on got crushed like ants by Sia.

And Sia became more unpredictable. What she is planning and what she is going to do, Mary has no idea about.....

The helplessness of being unable to do anything crushed Mary. It's such a scary emotion.

Knowing who her enemy is, yet unable to do anything to her.

Is this her family's bad luck? Always getting crushed by the Wrights? Probably Sia is going to kill her too after all, she is the daughter of the Wright.

Mary hysterically laughed. Destiny huh? This wretched destiny, she hates it!!

Ven entered the house, exhausted. Mary immediately asked him, "What's wrong?"

Ven weakly smiled at her and said, "Mary, I am sorry. I lost. I lost to Sia. I fell in her trap and got enterwined now it's impossible for me to get out of the trap she laid."

Seeing the exhausted face of Ven, his pale face, Mary's heart shook. Tears started run down from her cheek as she repeatedly asked, "What's wrong? Ven, tell me what's wrong!? We can get out of any trap together. Don't stay silent!"

Ven took a deep breath and said, "The marriage between my and Wright family was based upon a huge project that would bring us infinite benefit but since Sia declared Wright Inc bankrupted, the investment Wrights did was taken away, seeing this many of other investor also took away their investment and now no one no longer ones to invest on it."

Ven desperately hugged Mary and weakly said, "I am about to go bankrupt. I am sorry Mary, to be defeated by your enemy just like this... I am a disappointment aren't I? I told you I will help you to avenge you parents yet.... I don't even have that capability now."

Mary softly kissed Ven's forehead. She patted his back and continued to console him, "It's ok. It's ok!"

Thinking about Sia her eyes were full of Venom. Sia you actually successfully protected your parents.... Why is the fate so biased???

Why? Why can Wright couple get away murdering her parents and Sia can actually still protect those murderers. Why is fate always cruel to her family?

Mary who was slowly losing her rationality was becoming dangerous.

Meanwhile, Sia glanced at Mo Ting while sitting straightly in front of his daoist Master.

Mo Ting slowly averted his eyes.

Sia wanted to cry. Why is it so hard to marry her husband?

Daoist looked at Sia and said, "Young miss, I feel you and Mo Ting aren't suitable at all."

Mo Ting immediately screamed at top of his lungs, "We are suitable! We are suitable to death! The one who says we aren't suitable is a donkey!"

Daoist master, "................."

Brother Daoist Qin, "............" Did this idiot just call master donkey? Sure enough, that woman is a bad influence! His cute brother even dared to call their master donkey for her! They definitely cannot let this woman and Mo Ting mingle anymore!

Sia, "............." hehe, can she even get Mo Ting's hand in marriage now?