[𝔈𝔵𝔱𝔯𝔞 1] Lin Heng and Xumin Yu Yue

Xumin Yu Yue slowly opened her eyes and she felt terrible headache. Slowly she recovered from the headache but her heart was full of fear.

Mummy, what is this? 

She saw herself being admitted into one of the best sect, Forced to worship a good master, somehow gotten unrequited love of her senior brother, getting in trouble with her senior brother's lover, somehow also gotten a fiance out of nowhere and even gotten ascended to Spirit Ancestor!

All of these happened to her but she felt like she was a third person looking at someone else life. 

Beside her character was distorted to hell during this time!

She finally looked around and saw she is in a strange room. She heard a husky voice then, "You are awake."

She looked at the owner of the voice and saw a handsome man. From her memory, he knew this is the falling from sky fiance.

She looked at him and nodded, "Yes, I have awoken." 

From her memory, she knew that she stayed with this man to guard him until he ascended. Since he ascended, she is now suppose to leave.

Somehow in her heart, she was quite reluctant to leave.

After all, this man is the first person to shower her with warmth. Although, she felt this happened not to her but it's still her, right?

Again, though his method of chasing was wrong........very wrong way to get attention but she liked it.

Xumin Yu Yue slowly said, "Our deal is fulfilled."

Lin Heng slowly hummed.

Xumin Yu Yue, "Then......hmm I shall take my leave!"

Xumin Yu Yue stood up and was about to leave that suddenly Lin Heng caught her wrist, "That........can you not leave?"

Lin Heng was always alone and unloved. That's why, he decided to exclude everyone from his life other then cultivation. But the other him, who suddenly appeared opened a new world to him.

Turns out he could be loved as long as he tries. Specially the letter written to him, telling to not to let go of Xumin Yu Yue. So he decided, this time he will not let go.

The pitiful look of Lin Heng shoot straight to Xumin Yu Yue's heart. So cuteee!!

Though he is a little different from how he was in her memory but who cares!

Life is full of surprises. Let her be surprised. So she replied, "As long as you don't want me to leave."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A child was looking at the big crowd ahead of him. He was really angry!

If his father really thought of him as third wheel, why give birth to him?

He knows that father wants to spend some time with mother alone but what's the meaning of dropping him in the crowd out of nowhere!

Wait till he get's stronger, he is definitely clean up his father! He will throw him in a place far away from mother and make him suffer! Humf why should he be the only one to suffer?

Ten years is never late for a gentleman's revenge........

A women of Red light district saw a handsome small boy. Just by looking at him, you can deduct how handsome his father will be.

Besides that boy's clothes were made of finest product! His household must be rich......if she can become a concubine then her life would be set! 

So with her plan she walked forward and said, "Little boy, are you lost? I can help you!"

The boy aka son of Lin Heng and Xumin Yu Yue was named Lin Xin looked at the women for a while.

Then he opened his hand and a fireball was formed. He threw at the hair of the women. Immediately all the hair of the women was burned.

Taking the chance of the women screaming and attracting crowd he left the place.

Mother taught him, if any women approaches him with ill intention, just burn their hair. They will go away.

Mother seems to do the same things for those who approaches father.....And about men who approaches mother?

Don't ask this baby! He never saw them ever again!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The parents who abandoned their dear son was now enjoying a sunset.

Xumin Yu Yue said, "All these years we never found out who possessed our body. As if they don't belong to this world."

Lin Heng kissed his wife's cheek and smiled, "Well it cannot be helped."

Xumin Yu Yue sighed, "I really wanted to thank them."

She looked at her husband and smiled brightly, "I owe them a lot. Because of them I met you. If not for them I may have never met you!! How sad it would be? After all, you are the source of my all happiness!"

This made Lin Heng's heart filled with love, sweet as honey.

He immediately picked up Xumin Yu Yue in a princess carry. Xumin Yu Yue shouted, "What are you doing?"

Lin Heng gave her a bad smile, "I remmebered, Lin Xin asked for a sibling few days ago."

Xumin Yu Yue scolded, "He will never ask for that! Because of a certain rogue his part of love was lessened. How could he ask for a sibling?"

Lin Heng gave her no heed and virgorously took her to exercise in bed.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Congratulations Lady. Yo have happy vein of a month. Although it's weak, as an excellent doctor I can tell that much," the doctor happily said.

Immediately two pairs of eyes threw dagger at Lin Heng. Lin Heng gently coughed.

The pair of mother and son shouted together, "Lin Heng/ Father, I want to abandon you!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

░▒▓█ [ Good Attribute points earned! Asking for system 606 to receive for it's host ] █▓▒░