79. The Past Which Always Hunts (22)

Sia didn't know why but she felt a little unsettled when she was about to enter the mission world.

The dimension which Jack chose this time was an ancient xianxia world with three black marks.

Even though it was an SSS level mission but the scary thing was not the mission rank.

But the black marks.

The black marks represent the dangerous level after SSS level.

It's the second time Sia is entering three black marked dimension.

She still remember the despair she felt when she entered this kind of mission for the first time.

Sia hesitated a little then finally pressed the ok button and entered the mission.

Just after Sia left, Mo Ting came into the destroyers cabin rushing.

He saw the dimension which Sia entered.

Suddenly he saw a red mark appeared below the three black marks.

Mo Ting took a sharp breath and he became crazy.

He desperately tried to enter the mission but he couldn't.

His fixer Liunel  stopped him and said, "Mo Ting you cannot enter the mission world. There is already two task takers in that dimension."

Mo Ting shook off the hand of Liunel and sneered, "In this world there is no one who can stop me from entering this mission world."

Mo Ting looked determined as he said, "I will enter this world one way or another. No one can stop me."

Liunel was shaken. He asked, "Y-You! What do you want to do?"

Mo Ting sneered and left the power panel.

Looking at the big black gate, Mo Ting took a deep breath and entered.

Looking around, he finally found the dimension panel of black market.

He looked at the receptionist and passed his ID to him.

The receptionist blankly looked at Mo Ting's ID then immediately contacted his higher ups.

After a while, an old man came towards Mo Ting. He said, "What can I do for this top 2nd destroyer of ranking board?"

Mo Ting sneered, "I want to enter a mission world."

The old man evilly smiled, "Mr.Mo we don't do things for free."

Mo Ting nodded, "Yes, I know and I am willing to pay the price."

The old man smirked, "Now please do say what is your purpose of entering that mission world?"

Mo Ting frowned. He didn't want to say. But looking at the man who looked like he won't let him enter without telling the truth.

So Mo Ting finally opened his mouth, "I wish to save the no.1 destroyer in ranking board."

But hearing his words, the face of the old man paled. He asked, "Is Sia in danger?"

Mo Ting was stunned that the man knew Sia. Finally he remembered that Sia is a member of black market. Mo Ting replied to the man, "Yes." 

The old man grinding his teeth said, "You should have said sooner. Follow me!"

Author's Note:

You all should know that I hate those ceo genre where man is a ceo and the women is his assistant or from a ordinary background (Climbing and became the phoenix). Yesterday I read a book called, "Hello, wife!" 

In this book, the ML is definitely rich and handsome while the FL is not rich but not poor type.

I read this book and turned out this book has a perfect plot of the romance of ML and Fl. FL is independent women. Love isn't her first concern and has clear goal.

You all can give it a try if you hadn't yet.