113. Vampire Ancestor pets the Holy Priest (6)

Sia walked into a room. A huge chandelier was lighting above them. 

She looked at the elegantly sat Eric. She walked over and sat down opposite of him. 

Eric slowly said, "Greetings to the ancestor, I came here for the holy priest. I hope ancestor can hand over him."

Sia's finger slowly tapped on the handle of the chair. It's good to have your own conscious in a world which follows the plot as you can change the destiny written for you.

But it doesn't mean that the male lead can grab her man from her!

Eric was also observing the ancestor in front of him. He heard from his father that this ancestor is a member of branch of  royal family. She was really powerful as she quickly rose to one of the important figure of blood race even from being a member of side branch.

7000 years ago because of unknown circumstance, she went on a sleep and finally awaken today.

Red hair like fire waves, dangerous red ruby eyes and a pale skin. She can be considered a rare beauty but Serina is more beautiful than her. 

But more importantly holy priest, the handsome man with fair skin, white hair and blue eyes...... He is in her captive!

This kind of women........ Who knows what she will do to that pure, innocent priest!

No, he must save him!

Sia finally opened her mouth, "I bade duke goodbye."

Saying this she stood up. Just as she was about to leave the room, a huge iceberg appeared blocking the exit.

Sia looked back. Eric said in a cold voice, "Requesting ancestor to give back the holy priest to me."

There is a snake diseases who wants to grab her man. #Urgent-help-online........

Sia snapped her finger and the iceberg disappear. She looked at the male lead then swang her hand.

Eric kneeled on the ground. A huge pressure was pressing like mountain on him. As he was focusing on not getting defeated by the pressure, he missed the colorful face of Sia.

Mentally handicapped dimension. This pressure is enough to kill a high ranking vampire while the male lead is only kneeling? He even didn't vomit blood!

Fine fine! You are the hero! You are invincible!

Sia gave a cold stare at Eric. Eric felt  her whole body becoming cold. Sia said, "I don't like to repeat. Leave."

Eric still didn't give up, "Ancestor, the holy priest is innocent. Please give him to me."

Sia finally couldn't stand it, "Why the heck should I give my man to you?"

Eric became stunned. He asked, "Your man?"

Sia nodded, "Yes, my man. Now leave or your dead body will leave this place."

[ Empty threat ]

'Did you forgot I can kill main leads?'

[ ...................... ]

Spicy Chicken! He forgot his spicy chicken host killed the heroine in her 2nd world!