Chapter 24

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Warning: explicit sexual content

Chapter 24 - clandestine affair

26th February 1978

Ever since the kiss with Sirius on his flying motorcycle, the two of them kept sneaking into broom closets to share a quick snog in between classes, but nothing more. Sirius was very slow with her, he didn't touch her unless she asked her to, which was great for Rosaline, because she still wasn't sure if she would be comfortable with rough grabbing. They both decided to keep it from anyone, especially James and Harry, as Sirius would be killed if they're found out. They tried to keep it from everyone at first but Remus found out, thanks to his werewolf sense. After the first week of sneaking around, Remus cornered them and asked them if they were together. The thing was, they were not sure. They both enjoyed kissing each other very much, but they had not decided if they wanted to be an item or not, though they swore that they would not kiss another person if they were still having this weird relationship with each other.

At dinner on Friday, Rosaline's eyes couldn't help but wander to Sirius. When her green eyes met his grey, they both smirked at each other. Sirius put a spoon of chocolate mousse into his mouth and then slowly twirl his tongue around the spoon to lick it clean. Rosaline's mouth gaped open, then she collected herself and put a straw into her pumpkin juice. She licked the tip of it and bopped her head seductively while making direct eye contact with him. Sirius stopped his act and his jaw dropped. Just at this second, someone blocked her view.

"What are you doing?" Olivia asked in a horrified voice, "You looked like you are sucking off a straw!"

Narcissa, who was sitting on her left, gasped at her behavior and at Olivia's language.

Rosaline had totally forgotten that Olivia was sitting opposite her, and could totally see her entire performance, "Uh, I'm drinking pumpkin juice?" She offered.

"Oh, please," Olivia rolled her eyes, "Who were you trying to seduce?"

"I was not seducing anyone," Rosaline replied quickly.

"Oh, you were. Who's your new beau?" Olivia smiled wickedly.

"I don't-"

Narcissa interrupted, "I noticed you've been sneaking around lately too, ever since last Monday."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Rosaline insisted.

"Something happened on Valentine's Day then," Olivia continued.

"Valentine's Day? Hm, she didn't have a date on that day, then she and the Gryffindor lot went somewhere to celebrate my cousin's birthday. That means it had to be one of those boys," Narcissa spoke thoughtfully.

"No, stop-"

"Harry is her brother and James is her cousin so they are automatically out unless you're into that sort of stuff, but I know you're not. Lupin is with McDonald, Pettigrew is with that blonde Hufflepuff and Rosier is with James, so it leaves Sirius!" Olivia exclaimed.