Chapter 46

Chapter 46 - high

8th February 1979

After the eventful day of rescuing Narcissa, Rosaline sat on her couch waiting for Regulus's return. She turned on the television and watched it until she fell asleep on the couch. When she woke up, she expected Regulus to be in his room, but he still had not come back. So she quickly ate her breakfast and went to work, her heart filled with worries. After work, she was hoping to see Regulus sitting at the table, reading through his NEWTs textbooks like usual, but she was once again disappointed. She finished her dinner in solitary and stayed in her room. Before she went to bed, she decided to write to someone about Regulus being missing. She couldn't exactly write to Sirius since he still believed Regulus to be dead, so she wrote to Olivia.

In Olivia's notebook

Do you know where Reg goes after you left the hostage house? He hasn't returned yet and I'm worried.

Lord Black held him back, he said they needed to talk.

For a whole day??? You don't think he demanded Regulus to move into one of the Black's properties, do you?

Maybe. Better hope not, or the stakes of you shagging him will be even higher.

Shut up. It's not about shagging him. I'm just worried, okay?

And you miss him.

A little bit. I can survive on my own, but I just wish he'd tell me before deciding to leave my house permanently.

Don't worry, he'll come back, he left most of his belongings at your place.

It's just his clothes and books, I bet Lord Black can buy all of them for him, even in better quality.

He'll come back in a couple of days, he loves you too much to leave you.

He certainly doesn't love me. That kiss yesterday was only part of an act.

Call it what you want. I might be wrong about him loving you, but you're certainly acting like you're lovesick.

I am not LOVESICK!!

Do you want to see him now?

Why won't I?

Do you want think about him a lot?

Of course, he's one of my best friends.

Do you want to kiss him?

I won't say no to a good kisser.

Have you ever fantasized about shagging him?

I don't know.

Please, open your fucking eyes. You. Fancy. Him.