Chapter 34

Chapter 34 - prison break

Date: unknown

Things were pretty monotonous in the cellar. Rosaline and Remus spent their time whispering about potential break-out plans. They inspected every corner of the cellar to see if there were some weaknesses in it, but they just simply couldn't find any. So they concluded that the door was the only way to exit their prison. Rosaline waited with anticipation that Sirius would decode the message and get them out, but now her hopes were running low. Just when she was entering another lapse of depressing thoughts, she heard a loud crack. She closed her eyes, hoping that it was someone who would help her, but it turned out to be a house-elf delivering their usual sandwiches.

Rosaline took the sandwich and muttered a thank you to the elf. Right before the elf left, Rosaline asked, "Do you know what date is it?"

"Master and Mistress ordered Dilly not to speak to the prisoners," the house-elf squeaked nervously and disapparated.

Rosaline humphed and took a bite of her sandwich.

"Do you think Sirius showed up at Malfoy Manor?" Remus asked.

Rosaline sighed, "Must have been. Or else he'd be here."

"What, why?" Remus asked.

"I guessed we are in Lestrange Manor and I hinted a little in the note that I was writing," Rosaline said, "So if he didn't get the hint, he most likely has gone to Malfoy Manor. But I guess he's still alive, or we'll be killed since we don't have any uses anymore."

Right on cue, the cellar door banged open, and Rodolphus Lestrange marched in.

Rosaline muttered quietly to Remus, " I have a plan, pretend you're sleeping."

Rosaline took off Remus's t-shirt and sat naked with her legs wide open. Rodolphus paused when he saw her.

Rosaline cleared her throat and said in a relatively seductive tone, "To what do we owe this pleasant surprise?"

"Your boyfriend injured my wife in Malfoy Manor. I am going to give him a little something of yours to remember," he said nastily.

Rosaline schooled her features into a sweet smile despite panicking inside. She stood up and approached him until their bodies were nearly touching. Rodolphus eyed her body hungrily which made Rosaline very uncomfortable, but she reminded herself, this would be their only way out.

"Eyes up, you naughty boy," Rosaline teased. Rodolphus reached out to touch her breasts, Rosaline fought hard not to slap his hands away. "Oh you touched something of mine, then I'll have to touch something of yours to get even." She took a deep breath and touch his cock through his trousers. Rodolphus immediately groaned.

Rosaline kept one hand rubbing his dick while the other roaming his body. She had to find out where his wand was and it was to only way to do it subtly. She found out it was in the back pocket of his trousers, so she unbuttoned them while increasing her speed of rubbing him so he wouldn't notice what she was doing. When she had successfully taken his wand, she cast a non-verbal stupefy at him and he was stunned.