Chapter 45

Chapter 45 - the hostage house

7th February 1979

The landing on the hostage house was chaotic. When Rosaline landed on her feet, she immediately got the wind knocked out of her by the trunk Harry was supposed to be carrying. To her horror, she fell face-first onto the person in front of her, who was Regulus under Polyjuice potion. They both crashed onto the floor with Rosaline landing directly on top of Regulus. Rosaline's first instinct was to apologize and pick herself off of him, but she was still wincing from the pain in her back caused by the heavy trunk, so she remained frozen on top of Regulus.

"Shit I'm so sorry, I just lost my grip on the trunk because of the Portkey. Are you alright?" Harry-Malfoy rushed to Rosaline's side after picking himself up from the floor. "And Re- Renell, can you stop touching my sister's breasts?"

Rosaline rolled away from Renell-Regulus, opening her mouth to argue that it was not his fault that his hand touched her but she was cut off by Regulus's stuttering, "I didn't feel her- I mean I did, she does have them but I didn't want to- I mean, I didn't do it on purpose-"

"I fell on him," Rosaline interrupted while rubbing her sore back, "It's me that should be sorry. Are you hurt, Renell?"

Regulus-Renell, who was still red-faced, shook his head. His eyes roamed down her transparent top and mini-black dress for a brief moment, then he stood up abruptly, and mumbled something about going to the bathroom.

Rosaline frowned after him, she rounded on Harry, "Great, you embarrassed him to the point where he has to hide. You know that he wouldn't touch me on purpose, and for the record, it's your trunk that attacked me. It's so fucking heavy and my back still hurts like hell. I'm surprised that my spine is still intact."

Olivia added snidely, "It's not Harry that makes him rush to the bathroom. Or maybe he is having a stroke, if you get what I mean." She winked at Rosaline.

"A stroke? Is he alright? Should I help him?" Rosaline asked worriedly.

"Oh, you're so dense," Olivia rolled her eyes, "He can handle it on his own I'm sure."

At this moment, two figures hurried into the room, it was Sirius and his grandfather. They were both dressed in identical black robes and trousers, in a style that Sirius wouldn't wear if not for his grandfather. They raised their wands to point at Harry-Malfoy with an unyielding glare.

Harry-Malfoy was taken back by their welcome, he automatically raised both hands in surrender and said, "I'm not the real Malfoy, I'm Harry, I'm under the Polyjuice potion. The real one is in the trunk." He reached for the trunk and opened the compartment that Malfoy was in.

"Sirius, go check if there's a Malfoy inside," Lord Black ordered, his wand still pointing at Harry-Malfoy.

Sirius strode over to check on the trunk without hesitation. After he looked inside, he confirmed, "Malfoy's in there."