Chapter 30

Chapter 30 - graduation

16th June 1978

After the day of the fiasco at the Ministry, Rosaline read it in the Daily Prophet that Lord Goyle and an Auror were killed, while 12 other Lords and Aurors were injured, Mulciber was sent to Azkaban as he awaits another trial for the attempted murder of Rosaline. She felt bad for the people that were hurt and the Auror that was killed but she had no love for Lord Goyle, she was actually delighted that he was dead. On that day, Dorea also sent them a letter to say that Charlus was hit by a bone-melting curse in his left hip, he had just woken and she would take the family to visit him the next day. Rosaline was relieved at the news but her mood slowly sank as she remember how much work she had to do as the NEWT was approaching.

Yesterday was the day of the DADA exam, which was the last exam for the seventh years students. Once they finished the practical exams, all the students whooped as they no longer had to deal with exams and studying. The Slytherin Trio and the Gryffindor lot snuck out of school to London again immediately after everyone's exam. It was the first time Olivia and Narcissa visited Muggle London, they were both fascinated by their fashion and kept stopping by boutiques much to the annoyance of the boys. Then at the later hours of the night, they went into a Muggle club to have some fun. In the middle of the dancefloor, Sirius began to snog Rosaline thoroughly, when James and Harry saw them, they had to back away from to scene to prevent themselves from gagging.

They had still not gotten over the fact that Rosaline and Sirius were dating. After they woke James up from his faint on the day of the trial, they pulled the other marauders and Harry into a room and broke the news to them. Thanks to Remus's interference, James and Harry weren't able to attack Sirius at all. It took James three whole days to accept the fact and talk to Sirius again. He also made a list of rules for them to follow, including no flirting in front of him, no kissing, and no shagging, which they had already broken. Then Rosaline and Sirius decided that they should no longer hide their relationship, they even told Dorea and Charlus in St. Mungos. When they finished telling them the news, Dorea just had a knowing smile on her face while Charlus's face twisted into anger. He gave a stern talking-to to Sirius who gulped in return. But all in all, they were happy for them.

As the night proceeded, Sirius and Rosaline got drunker and wilder, they ended up shagging in the back room of the club and then passed out naked. Olivia, Marlene, and Dorcas were no worse than them. Marlene and Dorcas got drunk right on the dance floor, they lied there tangled together until someone removed them from the floor. Olivia actually did the wildest thing and followed a Muggle, that she was making out with, home. The rest of the group was frantic searching for them but they didn't have any success, so they too stayed in the club for the night hoping that they would show up in the morning.