Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Su Xici, you have successfully caught my attention

  Su Xici has never met Nangong Ran, but he knows a lot of information about this man.

  The past, and the future.

  He is a book walker.

  And Nangong Ran is the main protagonist who is the domineering president.

  At the beginning, he mistakenly thought that this was some kind of urban face-slapping article, but he didn't expect that after he finished reading it patiently, he could only sum up the thoughts in his mind with the four words "Heavenly Thunder Rolling".

  I was so sick I couldn't eat for three days.

  What's even more hateful is that he suffered from hypoglycemia because of this, and he successfully passed through when he woke up.

  It's outrageous. His mother opened the door for Outrageous. Outrageous got home.

  What's even more outrageous is the plot of this world's scorpion.

  Nangong Ran is the overlord, worth tens of billions, and has all kinds of crazy, cool and domineering styles, and has the ability to make women all over the world go crazy. From the eighty-year-old old lady with dim eyesight, down to the toddler girls, they are all her fans, and they all strive to become Mrs. Nangong as their lifelong goal.

  Such a man finally fell on the heroine's little white flower without any accident, the kind who was so blinded and paralyzed that he couldn't get up again.

  Stand-in Bai Yueguang, pregnant and running with the ball, planted and imprisoned, dug out a kidney, kidnapped and insulted as an abandoned son, amnesia and disfigurement in a car accident, cheated and misunderstood for your own good, the supporting role is proud of the whole book, the ending is forced to HE, what a tyrant should do Nangong Ran didn't fall behind.

  However, this has nothing to do with him as a tool man.

  As the overlord's butler, the three words Su Xici don't even have a chance to appear in full in the book. There are only five lines in the full text, and the rest of the time plays the role of the background board like the bodyguard passer-by. , the full text appeared in less than thirty minutes.

And because of his five lines at the critical moment, the heroine proposed to Nan Gongran at the end to transfer 1% of the group's shares to him as a reward.

  1% of the shares means tens of millions of income every year.

  Thinking of this, Su Xici almost had tears in his eyes, working for half an hour, happy for a lifetime, only a fool would not do it.

  But the half an hour he counted was only the time when he had scenes in the book.

  It was only after he took office that he realized that as the butler of the Nangong family, there were no major issues, but a lot of minor issues. He was on call 24 hours a day, which was 007 more than 996.

  In order to be able to retire early and enjoy the life of a salted fish, he decided to shorten the eight-year entanglement between the male and female protagonists to four years, and strive to retire honorably with shares before the age of thirty.

  To this end, he wrote down a 1,000-page action plan, each step was clear, rigorous, and well-founded. If the university tutors saw it, they would probably ask him to change his career as a screenwriter.

  "Butler Su." A man with yellow hair on his head came over, "President invites you to his study."

  Su Xici changed his clothes and was stopped when he just went out.