105

105.    The employee fired the boss, it's against you

    "Nangong Ran."

    Su Xici woke up abnormally later than Nangong Ran today, raised his hand limply to his forehead, and weakly called out to the person beside the bed.

    Nangong Ran just put on his shirt, when he heard his call, he threw his tie aside, knelt on the bed with one foot, helped him up and sat on the head of the bed.

    Su Xici threw himself into his arms in a daze, and rubbed his face comfortably.

    Nangong Ran recalled last night, and asked cautiously: "Is there any discomfort?"

    He remembered that the medicine would not have side effects on the body after use, so he dared to use it.

    The person in his arms shook his head, and flicked his soft black hair lightly.

    "It's nothing." Su Xici said softly, "I just feel a little tired."

    He dreamed that he had returned to the original world, where there was no Nangong Ran.

    He screamed frantically for a long, long time, and ran around, trying to find the door to return to this world, but there was nowhere.

    The evil laughter of the flat-headed people echoed in my ears all the time, countless pasts flickered in front of my eyes like a revolving lantern, and the innocent faces were filled with the most treacherous smiles, like a bunch of failed products made by God, and their heads were occupied by Satan's poisonous snakes. But he is still unscrupulously promoting the innocence of those he doesn't know.

    He wanted to wake up like before, to escape the screams and screams of those people, but his body was so heavy that he was dragged into the endless dark abyss.

    But there was another voice calling to him from the distant horizon through a layer of body.

    When the road ahead was inevitable, this time, he followed that voice and faced the past.

    He hugged Nangong Ran vigorously, and withdrew from his embrace, as if he had absorbed enough energy from him, except for the unconcealable fatigue between his brows and eyes, there was a gentle smile on his face, "It's time to get up."

    "Since you are very tired, then have a good sleep and rest as long as you want."

    Su Xici raised his eyebrows, "Being your housekeeper is better than a consultant. "

    " A thousand dollars is better than three million a year?" Nangong Ran rubbed his head, "In the future, if you don't have any money, you can ask your husband for it."

    Su Xici curled his lips in disgust.

    If he is still a housekeeper, he can take a bottle of $15,000 red wine in the wine cellar every night as a sleep aid. Just throw them into the trash can at any time, or you can just go out and come back and ask the driver to clean your car inside and out.

    These are his invisible benefits as a housekeeper.

    This is not counting the cost of his usual board and lodging in the manor, and he thinks he has no hobbies, and he has already lived a life like an ascetic monk, but with a salary of three million a year, there is not much left in his hands in the end. Life is tight, let alone thousands of dollars.

    That's horrible.

    Nangong Ran seemed to see what he was thinking, and took out a black card for him.