45

45.     Su Xici, you remember your own identity!

    "Since you said that, let's get straight to the point." Situ Se rubbed his back molars, not caring about his current situation, and smiled treacherously, his peach blossom eyes shining with excitement.

    "Before, I couldn't figure it out. On the day of Nangong Yao's accident, why did he suddenly choose to go to the company alone on the weekend, and it just so happened that the circuit on the top floor of the building was aging and damaged, and a fire broke out?"

    "The investigation results of the fire department have come out. The circuit is aging."

    "Butler Su, you are a dead duck with a hard mouth." Situ Se's words always have a hint of pampering and teasing, as if helplessly accommodating his mistakes.

    He was lying on the ball table, and with his still numb hands, he struggled to take out a mobile phone and played the recording.

    The billiard hall was very quiet, Su Xici was standing by the table, the broken hair and bangs on his forehead almost swallowed his eyebrows and eyes.

    The recording starts.

    "Let's meet in the morning to discuss the shares." It was Situ Se's voice.

    "I'm afraid it won't work," said the faint sound of things falling to the ground. "I'm going to the company to meet someone in the morning, which is very important for the later acquisition... If it's possible, we won't have to be busy anymore."

    "Who is it?"

    "Butler Su."

    "We know the rest." The recording stopped at the right place, he released the pause button, and said, "On the morning of the accident, he inadvertently revealed a lot of information to me. Unfortunately, even after the accident, this idiot thought it was just an accident."

    Situ Se looked like a child who was rewarded with candy, with a triumphant smile on his face and cold eyes.

    On the pool table, two people who were standing and lying down faced each other.

    The early summer wind blew through the window behind him, and under the cynical mask, this man gradually raised his head, straightened his upper body, and approached him with a damp and cold breath.

    "Steward Su, you seem to have some serious tricks, and I caught you."

    The pole in his hand was removed from his neck, drawing a beautiful arc in the air, and was held behind Su Xici's back, sticking to his arm .

    Situ Se lazily sat up from the table and tugged at the collar of his shirt.

    It has to be said that today's Su Xici speech surprised him and aroused his desire to conquer even more.

    Originally, he just wanted to let the plan be successfully completed, and by the way, he would pick up someone and hang himself as an informant for a long time.

    Whether it's coaxing or threatening, in short, his main goal is about to be achieved.

    His eyes lingered on him unconsciously, and Situ Se didn't get off the table. He folded his hands and put his hands back on the table, admiring the thoughtful expression on his face.

    Unfortunately, up to this moment, the other party's reaction was still unusually calm.

    "Is the bidding document a condition?" Su Xici raised his head and asked.