31

31 Su Xici, this is the most insulting words you've said to me

Huabei wore large plastic gloves on her hands, and was dressed in a black and white maid outfit. She walked through the corridor outside the flower hall with a bucket in one hand and a rag in the other.

Tian Cheng thought about the last time she ruined the atmosphere of the banquet, her face suddenly fell down, she waved her hand, and said, "Hey, that maid, clean this place up."

Seeing this, Su Xici secretly took the phone under the table to inform someone.

The plan has deviated from the original goal, and it is time to use the female supporting role to stimulate it appropriately.

If the male lead doesn't come to save the female lead at this time, face-slap the supporting female lead, and gain a wave of favor, when will it be.

Now Tian Cheng's anger towards Huabei is controlled to the lowest level by him, and it is just right to use it to train Nangong Ran, that hopeless straight man of steel.

"Ehem." The person opposite cleared her throat.

He quickly edited the message with his fingers, and when he heard the voice, he raised his head in wonder and looked at Tian Cheng.

"Butler Su, look at my hands." She rested her elbows on the small round table, showing him the front and back.

"Looks good." He immediately connected without saying a word.

"That's right, this is Tiffany's latest bracelet, worth half a million."

Su Xici narrowed his eyes slightly, and finally found the thin diamond-encrusted bracelets in the reflection of the setting sun coming in from the window, "Oh, bright, just like your eyes, noble and bright."

Tian Cheng trembled at the praise, leaned back on the chair, and kept winking at him.

Su Xici blinked ignorantly.

She took her chin down and nodded.

Su Xici stretched out his finger in doubt, pointing at her neck.

"Oh, I was discovered by you. I wanted to keep a low profile at first." Like the little princess she is, Tian Cheng stood up and turned around, and said with a coquettish smile, "Today I'm wearing a Chanel vintage suit, 1.16 million, and , even if ordinary people have money, they can't find a way to buy it."

Su Xici calmly withdrew his hand that was pointing at the wrong position, and boasted: "No wonder there is a special temperament that matches your complexion."

"Wearing clothes, The main thing is that it suits me, I never look at the price when I look at clothes and jewelry, as long as I like it in my heart, I will get it no matter how expensive or rare it is."

Tian Cheng took a sip of scented tea gracefully, with a pair of slender legs raised, and tender white feet hooked Thin cat heels, leaning sideways on the back of the chair, looking at the flower shells not far away who are sabotaging their work.

"A person of any status is destined to wear what clothes. Some talents sing a few songs, thinking that they have become prosperous, but they didn't expect that the company they signed to sing closed down in a blink of an eye, and they were reduced to wearing ugly maid outfits here to clean for others. After all, there is no Phoenix life. Not to mention, both the people and clothes are so ugly, it's almost like tailor-made."

Tian Cheng said a lot, Huabei ignored her at all, puffed up her face, and looked at Su Xici angrily.

Su Xici: What does it matter to him?