81

81.     Are you kidding me? My partner is a man.

    The young man in front of me is about twenty-six or seventeen years old, with shoulder-length hair longer than Su Xici, no glasses, sunken cheeks, and a black beard around his mouth. Stubble, gloomy and vicissitudes, like a leisurely artist.

    "Looking at your expression, I didn't expect me to look like this?" Su Xici asked, he deliberately made his voice low and hoarse, sounding like he was suffering from cigarettes and irregular work and rest.

    All over the body, there is no place like Su Xici.

    Nangong Ran closed his eyes and began to hesitate to leave.

    He originally made an appointment to have dinner with Tiancheng at noon today, and asked about her marriage to Situ Se by the way. Last night, he suddenly received a message from an unknown number, saying that he was the person he met in Situ Building that night and wanted to marry him. Make a deal.

    With a thought, Nangong Ran agreed on the spot, turned around and immediately pushed back Tian Cheng's meal appointment.

    "Where did you hear the news that I have an appointment with Tian Cheng?" It took less than half an hour from the invitation to the other party's acceptance to the final rejection, how could this person know the news so quickly.

    "When I heard about this, I was by the side of Master Situ and his wife." Su Xi resigned.

    What's so good about seeing the second girl, seeing her is better than seeing myself.

    His words also hinted at his important position beside Situ Se, Nangong Ran was really interested, sat across from him, raised his feet, and looked at him carefully.

    "Situ Se sent you here?"

    "No, he didn't know about it." Su Xici said while drinking the tea in his hand, "But he told me to find the person who bombed the building. I thought about it, Nangong The president has great powers, so he might know."

    "I do know." Nangong Ran said, "What do you know?"

    "Many, such as the nightclub that Master Situ used to go to, who is his current lover, how did he meet, the current deficit situation of the group, and what other gray deals under his subordinates have not been cleared-I can't tell you this."

    Su Xici opened up One foot, heel on the edge of the chair he was sitting on, his chin resting on his knee, looking at him expressionlessly.

    At this moment, he is acting like his previous life, melancholy, withdrawn, sharp, world-weary, indifferent, neurotic, and suffering from painful memories.

    "Get the information you want by betraying your master." Nangong Ran looked at him with disdain and contempt in his eyes, "Sure enough, I have the same virtue as your master."

    "I can't find out that the person he wants to kill is me , you don't know so many things about him, and it's not too much to reveal one or two things to you occasionally."

    Nangong Ran looked down on him even more, "I have doubts about your character, this so-called deal, I think it's very risky."

    Who knows if the information he revealed is true.

    "Since you don't want to make a deal, why are you going to the appointment now?"

    Nangong Ran's face was not very good-looking, "It has nothing to do with you.

    " Meet a beautiful woman."

    "What kind of a person is Tian Cheng? You, a subordinate, can't say anything."