63

63.     I'm cold, don't make trouble.

    Nangong Rong heard that Nangong Ran was finally transferred from the intensive care unit to the general ward today. He specially brought the medical team to the hospital from the manor to take him back to the manor to raise him. As soon as he arrived at the door of the ward, the bodyguard stopped him, hesitating and not knowing what to say.

    "What's going on inside?"

    Aunt Mei looked in from the window of the ward door, "Hey!"

    "It's terrible."

    "What's wrong?" Nan Gongrong asked her to bring her crutches, and stood up to have a look .

    "Young Master and Butler Su are sleeping together."

    Nangong Rong:! !

    What happened in his absence?

    "Help me up, I want to see." Nangong Rong leaned on a cane with one hand and supported the bodyguard's arm with the other, stood up tremblingly, looked into the viewing window, her whole face wrinkled with a smile.

    "Butler Su didn't say anything. He has been feeling guilty for causing the young master to suffer such a serious injury." Aunt Mei said softly, "He's also worried that you will blame him. He dare not see you. He is so emaciated. It's rare to see him sleeping so peacefully."

    "The brat RanRan can run and jump by himself, who can hold him back. Now that something has happened, what's the use of worrying about guilt." Nangong Rong said, "If he really feels sorry for his grandparents, just pay me a granddaughter-in-law."

    In the ward, Nangong Ran bent the arm that Su Xici rested on his head, and silently covered his ears.

    Just when he was about to sleep, he heard a voice outside the door, deliberately not letting him sleep.

    What kind of daughter-in-law, how could he...

    be his own daughter-in-law?

    Nangong Ran moved the person in his arms away a bit, the tips of his ears were hot, and he clamped his legs tightly.

    It's too close, it's so hot.

    Su Xici's white face was pinkish from the smoke, and he was holding his hospital gown loosely with his hands. The ordinary vetiver smell came out from the straight and serious suit. In this noisy ward, it seemed like an agent freshener.

    The hazy wood texture is like his elegant and alienated temperament, which is easy to meet, light and shallow, as if it can gently accommodate everything about you, reliable and at ease.

    The tip of his nose caught the smell of the summer forest.

    The more he thought about it, the more something was wrong, and the more something was wrong, the more he couldn't help thinking deeply. Nangong Ran's Adam's apple rolled, and his whole body was not well.

    Outside the door of the ward, Nangong Rong was still complaining that he stayed with them every day, but secretly kept things from him.

    Nangong Ran was upset, he was about to get up as soon as he stretched his arms, the person in his arms was startled, he groaned, and his eyelids moved.

    "It's all right, sleep." He quickly lay back, patted his back clumsily, and coaxed him back to sleep.

    Su Xici was stimulated by the light and frowned, hugged him in a daze, buried his head deeper in his arms aggrieved, muttered something in his mouth, and fell asleep peacefully again.