Chapter 15

Chapter 15 - Only a perfect person like me whose shortcomings are discovered by others is the fatal

  Su Xici came out of Nangong Rong's room, and someone's domineering voice came from the earphones on time.

  "Come to my room."

  He took off his headphones, stuffed them in his pocket, and went downstairs to go home.

  He opened the door, and before it closed, a foot stuck the door, and then, a huge figure squeezed in from the outside.

  "Should we do some calculations for this morning's account?" He folded his fingers inward, approaching with a blank expression.

  The sound of bones and joints colliding "哢哢" made people's scalp tingle, Su Xici's pupils shrank suddenly, and he stepped back step by step.

  "If you have something to say, just say it."

  "It's useful? I told you not to mess with me, what are you doing?" Nangong Ran said in a deep voice.

  "Go, go away..."

  "Knowing that I have shadows on crabs, you deliberately add them to the food. Do you want to kill me! No one will come to save you." He said grimly.

  Su Xici stopped suddenly.

  "I have to teach you a lesson today... What's your expression?"

  "Sorry, I can't hold back..." He lowered his head and covered his mouth with the back of his hand.

  "Are you laughing?"

  "No, you read it wrong." He said seriously.

  "I saw it!" Nangong Ran said angrily, "I'm seriously angry! You're laughing!"

  He was so angry that he swung his fist suddenly and smashed it against the wall next to Su Xicitou.

  Su Xici's face suddenly changed color.

  The whistling wind that came from my ears was not fake.

  The sound of fists hitting the wall is not fake.

  The killing intent in Nangong Ran's eyes frightened him.

  The power contained in the wheat-colored arm at the corner of his eyes was clearly revealed from the contours of his skin, and even the hot air emanating from the pores of his skin made the hairs on his cheeks stand up.

  Su Xici leaned against the wall, biting his lower lip, trying to keep his expression as calm as usual, but several times he was on the verge of collapse.

  The flowing light of the silver wire frame fluttered with the tears in his eyes, and the corners of his eyes gradually became thin red, from the eyelids to the end of the eyes, it gradually deepened, until it penetrated into Nangong Ran's heart.

  Annoyed and helpless, he closed his fists, took two steps back, turned his head, and warned impatiently: "Don't be smart and useless, otherwise, I will really kill you."

  Su Xici's eyelashes trembled Shaking, drooping eyelids, forgetting to speak.

  "You, don't cry..."

  He turned his head, and the street lamp outside the greenhouse shone in through the window, leaving behind his pale and fragile silhouette.

  After a while, he asked softly, "How are you going to kill me?"

  His expression froze.

  Su Xici raised his head from the shadows, looked at him calmly, even raised his head slightly, exposing his neck.