98

98.    Don't you think I'm perfect?

    Su Xici was like a frightened cat, his eyes widened, hesitantly watching his overtures to him, trying to distinguish the truth from the fake.

    "I, I'm not good enough..."

    Even he himself despises himself all the time.

    "We just complement each other." Nangong Ran said with a smile, "Don't you think I'm perfect?"

    Su Xici couldn't help laughing, how could this person be so narcissistic.

    "Let's put down the knife and come here, shall we?" He spread his arms and embraced, and said persuasively.

    Su Xici nodded obediently, and stepped over a body on the ground.

    "Bang—"

    Hearing a gunshot, his head froze for a moment.

    Nangong Ranfei threw himself in front of Su Xici, and pushed him to the ground.

    "Nangong!"

    Su Xi resigned and knocked his head on the ground, only then did he realize what happened.

    Situ Se, who was knocked out just now, was standing there unsteadily at the moment. After firing that shot at Su Xici, he staggered two steps due to the recoil, and was about to raise his hand to fire the second shot.

    Su Xici broke free from the arms he was holding, and raised the dagger in his hands fiercely.

    "Don't move!" His right wrist was restrained, and half of the handcuffs were put on at the same time.

    "Raise your hands, put down your weapons!"

    Countless members of the investigation team in uniform poured out from all directions by the pier, and they controlled everyone present and put them in handcuffs.

    "Let go!" Su Xici looked at the person holding his hand unkindly, "Don't touch me!"

    "You're under arrest." As he said that, the person was about to pull him out of his arms.

    Su Xici lowered his face and was about to resist when Nan Gongran called him weakly.

    He hurriedly grabbed the person and turned Nangong Ran over, "How are you? What's the matter? Don't scare me!"

    "It's okay, you're holding my arm that was injured just now..."

    Su Xici quickly let go, Dazed and flustered, not knowing what to do.

    "The shot just missed, I'm fine."

    Just as Su Xici breathed a sigh of relief, the investigation team pulled them up from the ground.

    "I said let me go! You are not allowed to touch him!" Su Xici's eyes were scarlet, and his canthus were about to split open. He wanted to hug Nangong Ran, and waved away the hands of the person who also wanted to handcuff him.

    "Susu, you are obedient." Nangong Ran hugged him and comforted him.

    Su Xici immediately fell silent, as if he had let go of all his strength, buried his head in his arms, and tightly clutched his clothes.

    "It's okay, don't be afraid."

    Nan Gongran explained to the investigation team: "He's emotionally fluctuating a lot now, and if I'm by his side, I'll go with him."

    Seeing that he was so talkative, the investigation team let him go His tone eased, "You should go to the hospital to bandage your wound first, and we will go to the hospital to ask you about the situation."