50

50.     Who told you to touch him! Scram!

    After the morning meeting ended, Nangong Ran walked out of the meeting room surrounded by a group of people, still talking about things.

    When he passed the secretariat, he paused.

    Through the glass of the door and window, Su Xici was chatting happily with the people in the whole office, and the smiles on his face were beating with gentle and pleasant brilliance.

    The people behind looked at each other in blank dismay, not daring to speak.

    "Master." Su Xici saw a large group of people and greeted the leader.

    "Yeah." Nangong Ran cleared his throat, waved to the people behind him, and said warmly, "Take a two-hour lunch break first, and the rest will be discussed at work in the afternoon."

    I heard the word "lunch break".

    Looking at his watch, it was only twelve o'clock, and there were still a lot of things waiting for him to make decisions.

    Holding a pile of documents, he was suddenly idle and didn't know what to do.

    It wasn't just him, a bunch of people behind him stood aside and their brains froze, Nangong Ran didn't care about them, and waved to Su Xici, "What do you want to eat at noon, there are many restaurants near the company. "

    "Isn't there a cafeteria here?"

    "The taste is not bad, but there are a lot of people now." Nan Gongran worried that he would not be used to it, "So let's go to a restaurant outside and don't make noise with them."

    "Eat whatever you want, don't worry about me, I can do it." Being valued by others made Su Xici even more uncomfortable.

    "Then listen to me and go eat to a restaurant outside." Nangong Ran didn't give him the chance to hesitate or refuse at all, and made his own decision directly.

    "There's a restaurant nearby that just opened, and they all said it's good, but I haven't had time to go. You just happened to be here today, and I'm not busy. Let's try the taste together. If it doesn't taste good, I'll buy the restaurant tomorrow."

    Su Xici smiled, his mood relaxed a lot, and he faintly looked forward to it, "Okay, if the taste suits the young master, I'll let the manor kitchen prepare it for you later."

    He hardly had the chance to go out to eat with his colleagues or friends.

    When was the last time? primary school? It was so far away that he couldn't even remember.

    "What are you thinking, today is your rest time." Nangong Ran raised his hand to the back of his head, wanted to rub his head for a while, then scratched his own scalp, "I'm going to get an umbrella, it looks like it's going to rain."

    He returned to his office, searched for a long time and couldn't remember where he put his umbrella, worried that people outside had been waiting for a long time, so he went out to ask Max to borrow an umbrella.

    Walking out of the office, there was already a circle of people around the elevator door, chirping at Su Xici and asking questions.

    Su Xici chatted with them for more than ten minutes just now. He just wanted to know about the behavior of the golden-haired man who worked for Situ Se. After all, he is now an ally on the front line. It is not good to be discovered too early.

    Previously, the working hours were fine, he was busy doing things and had no time to chat. Now that the president said he was off work, the secretary assistants immediately became active, and men and women were all gossiping around him.