89

89.     Will you die if you answer me!

    Nangong Ran thought that what Su Xici said was just two tempered words, this matter was nothing to begin with, he didn't even understand the reason for the breakup, he thought it would be a big deal and he would go back to coax people the next day and come back.

    Back at the manor, Max and a group of company employees accidentally ate the latest melon from the rich family. They looked at each other, and they all saw themselves in the other's eyes.

    There must be work to be done for such a big event.

    Sure enough, as soon as Boss Ba entered the door, he ordered his subordinates all the way, "Speak out about Doctor Qin's poisoning and harming people immediately, and the investigation team will issue a notice soon, go squat over there, and if there is any movement, immediately The public opinion cooperates."

    Nangong Yao's room is only Nangong Wennan's, and if she gets rid of her, the second room will be abolished.

    Afterwards, when the old man distributed the inheritance, he leaked points between his fingers to the other ineffective ones, and it didn't make any waves.

    "There is also Huabei, don't forget about this person." Nangong Ran lowered his eyebrows, his thick black eyes were filled with anger, "don't let me hear the name of this idiot again.

    " There was a panic, and she tolerated this woman's arrogance for so many days.

    At that time, he asked if the person in the presidential suite was her, and this woman actually took advantage of the situation to say yes, and now she was still acting and crying around with her four or five-month-old belly, forcing him to welcome people in.

    He did this with his head caught in the door.

    "What do you want to do to Beibei!" Shang Qian stood in front of the reception room door, his face was so gloomy that water dripped out.

    "You haven't been in the entertainment industry for many years. If you want to save her, you have to find

    a way to save her." "If something happens to her, I won't let you go!" sentence.

    Nangong Ran didn't pay much attention to this person at all, turned around and went upstairs, followed by a group of people behind him with great momentum.

    Shangqian sensed the contempt this person had towards him. To be precise, it was the kind of condescending, arrogant person. Every word he said seemed to be a great gift to you. You should be grateful.

    Thinking of this man's attitude, his cold expression became even more embarrassing.

    How could Su Xici tolerate such a person.

    Shang Qian left with an unsatisfactory answer, and Nan Gong Ran was also extremely irritable.

    When he returned to his bedroom, his whole body seemed to be deflated, his limbs and bones were pulled away, and he slumped in the round-backed chair.

    Why is it so sudden?

    He rubbed his face vigorously, and when they broke up, they broke up. Whoever is afraid of others, just treat it as a joke. With his conditions, there is nowhere to find a more perfect person.

    The eldest granddaughter of the so-called centuries-old Connor family in Europe, she has a figure and appearance, comparable to his family background, gentle and considerate, knowledgeable, and very capable, managing the family business in an orderly manner.