73

73.     What impressed me the most

    The flashing police lights downstairs, several stretchers carrying the unconscious wounded into the ambulance, a group of people searched from the building, and only brought back Nangong Ran.

    "President Nangong, why did you run in privately?" Cheng Feng was a little surprised, "You injured these people?"

    Not far away, his partner Liu Weizuo who just came in died while watching the injury in the ambulance, and was already vomiting beside him. up.

    "No." Nangong Ran lit a cigarette irritably, took a puff, held it in his hand, and said, "I have only fought against one person just now, and he is very powerful, but he is not a mercenary, and he is not in an ambulance. "

    The smell of smoke seems to dilute the disturbing smell of vetiver on the tip of the nose.

    He originally followed the large army to sneak in. On the way, he found a figure of a mercenary slipping away from the side. He took the opportunity to chase after him and entered the 19th floor.

    As soon as he entered the room with his front foot to search, his back foot touched the man. At first he thought it was the mercenary who slipped away just now, but after punching him twice, he found that he was nothing like him.

    "The person who can hurt President Nangong must have extraordinary skills." Cheng Feng looked at the swollen left cheek, and his tone was slightly dissatisfied, "Next time, President, don't act on your own, you are just an ordinary citizen, if you are hurt by that With a group of vicious gangsters holding us hostage, our work is even more difficult."

    "Don't worry, if something happens to me, you will never be blamed."

    Nangong Ran understands that his actions tonight are reckless, but as long as he thinks of the explosion in Shendan Middle School, he will I want to smash the heads of these people with my own hands.

    If they dare to attack Susu, this group of people is looking for death!

    Looking back on what happened that day now, his hands still tremble with fear. If I was not sharp enough that day, Su Xi resigned and opened the car door, the consequences would be disastrous.

    "How many people were caught tonight?" He took another breath of cigarettes to calm down his emotions and asked calmly.

    "Only 5 people were seriously injured. They were hanging with only one breath left. They were very stressful. It is estimated that they were stimulated by something, and it was unlikely that they wanted to pry out anything. In addition, they shot and killed three people when they escaped from the building. , is dead, and the rest of the kidnappers fled in a car."

    "Where are the Situ Se people?" Nangong Ran thought in his heart, and according to the clues, there should be six escaped.

    "I ran down surrounded by my subordinates a long time ago. It seemed that I was surprised to see us, and immediately said that I was a victim."

    After thinking about it, Nangong Ran only thought of one possibility. The mysterious person who fought with him was Situ Se's. men.

    Cheng Feng said with great interest: "Mr. Situ has a hard mouth. Those people escaped from his building and said that the kidnapping case was not planned by him."

    He just said that he and the people from Nangong Group have been looking for it for more than half a month. No one was seen, it turned out that there was a protective umbrella.

    "It's possible that he really didn't plan it." In the flickering lights, Nangong Ran's face was stern, and he conjectured, "If Situ Se was with the kidnappers, he wouldn't do it in his own company and make a scene. Such a big battle made him feel embarrassed for no reason, and with his ability, it is more than enough to deal with these people behind the scenes."