23

23 - There, the destination of his life is waiting for him

"Welcome to my daughter Tian Cheng's eighteenth birthday party. Today, I specially held a grand coming-of-age ceremony for her!"

There was loud applause from the audience.

"Eighteen years ago today, I was holding a baby the size of my arm and crying like an idiot; when she was babbling, the first word she learned was "daddy"—her mother has always had opinions on this, But there is no way," said the head of the Tian family proudly, "Later she learned to walk, went to school on the first day, won the award for the first time, drew a family portrait for the first time, and took her to participate in the piano competition for the first time... So many wonderful first times flashed before my eyes. "

Speaking of this, he was a little choked up. Mrs. Tian patted him on the shoulder and comforted him silently.

"Well, those memories should be over. Today is a happy day. Invite our beloved jewel, the next successor of the Tian family——Tian Cheng! "

As soon as his voice fell, 1,800 fireworks outside the hotel streaked across the night sky one after another, illuminating the whole city.

It also illuminated the face in front of Su Xici.

He was stunned in place. He never thought that one day, he will have intimate contact with a man in this form.

Careful, real and palpable tenderness. At the beginning, it was just a superficial touch, and the stones were thrown into the lake, causing ripples throughout the body. The tip of the tongue is like a nimble thief, Wanting to find the gap where he was biting his lower lip, Su Xici took strict precautions, not giving him any chance.

The other party became more patient, moistening every lip line bit by bit, and the warm breath was within an inch. The warm and itchy skin on his face caused him to be in a trance for a moment, wanting to laugh conditionedly, retreating, avoiding, and nostalgic for this feeling.

How long has he not felt the body temperature of other people? It is warm enough , enough to be down-to-earth, enough to bring unspeakable heartbeat.

At the moment when his body was relaxed, a hand suddenly appeared on his waist.

Su Xici's entire body and every pore exploded!

Nangong Ran's two hands wrapped around his waist without knowing when.

He opened his mouth to scream, but was blocked again, that cunning thief finally came in with no sound.

Su Xici pushed his shoulder hard, but found that he couldn't exert any strength at all.

His brain, in the face of the extreme panic of being helpless, directly declared paralyzed, unable to control at all.

Tears forced out of his eyes and ran across his cheeks silently, and he trembled helplessly.

do not do that!

He was afraid of this terrible and unfamiliar environment, afraid of Nangong Ran, afraid of the disparity in power, his own sense of powerlessness, afraid of the strong smell of tobacco on his body, afraid of the current contact, afraid of what was about to happen.

He is afraid of everything at this moment.

Feeling the other party's nervousness, Nangong Ran's arms around his waist slid across his back, and patted his back lightly.

Clumsy, soft.

At the same time, everything became slow, pecking, probing, gnawing, shallow sucking, trying to hook up, wanting to invite the tip of his tongue to play with him.