19

Chapter 19 - Falling in love will only delay the speed at which my name will be recorded in history

  Nangong Ran came down the stairs, nodded indifferently when passing him, and then remembered something, and asked, "Did you talk to the old man?"

  "Yes." He said, "When I finally wanted to get back the letter of resignation, the master said You have torn it apart a long time ago."

  Nangong Ran coughed dryly and walked quickly into the dining room.

  Su Xici followed behind him and smiled.

  Nangong Rong was eating breakfast in a leisurely manner. When he saw the two people coming in, his smile gradually widened. Seeing his grandson with a straight face, he asked, "Is there anything going on in the company today?"

  "It's nothing, wait until 8 o'clock There is a digital information signing ceremony, and I went to Royal Ball Entertainment in the afternoon to discuss cooperation details, why?"

  "Today is Chengcheng's 18th birthday, and it's her coming-of-age ceremony, have you forgotten?"

  Nangong Ran frowned, he had indeed forgotten.

  The Tian family and the Nangong family have been good friends for several generations, and they have always said that they want to marry, but it is a pity that all the generations have males.

  A few years ago, same-sex marriage was finally legalized, and the two families no longer needed it. Tian Cheng and Nan Gongran, a handsome man and a beautiful woman, were a pair of fairy couples that everyone looked up to.

  Although the parties do not think so.

  "Su Xici, you can prepare a gift later, and send it to the banquet at night."

  "Aren't you free tonight, why did you let Susu go?" Nangong Rong asked him about today's itinerary just now.

  "Who knows when the cooperation will be discussed, and I have other things."

  "Your attitude is really bad. Don't think that it doesn't matter if our two parents are optimistic about you. You haven't engaged yet. Turn around and run away with someone else , you will work with you for the rest of your life."

  "What's wrong with working? If you can make money like mine and write it into sociology, finance, marketing management, economics and history textbooks, this world How many people are there? Falling in love will only delay the speed at which my name will go down in history."

  Nangong Rong glared at him until his eyes almost fell off, "What kind of bastard are you talking about?"

  Nangong Ran was afraid that the old man would keep nagging, Three or two drank a cup of coffee and hurried out of the house.

  "Su Xici, don't forget." I didn't forget to remind him before getting into the car.

  "Okay, master."

  He stood by the car door and waved to him.

  Su Xici walked over from the gate, wondering: "What's the matter?"

  "Do you know how to choose a gift for a girl?"

  "Why do you ask?"

  "You have never been in a relationship." Nangong Ran took it for granted .

  Su Xici was amused by his words, "Whether you've been in love or not has nothing to do with whether you choose a gift."

  "What gift are you planning to give?"