79

79.     You're here on vacation, why are you wearing such serious clothes?

When Nangong Ran woke up, his arms were already empty.

    He thumped his arm twice under the quilt, but he brought back a pile of air and useless quilt.

    What about people?

    He woke up suddenly and sat up.

    There was a neatly folded tie on the bedside table, it was the one from last night, when he picked it up, his fingers were wet, the tears from last night's resignation were still wet.

    "Susu?"

    "Wait."

    A voice came from the bathroom, and after a while, Su Xici came out fully dressed.

    The clothes here have been ironed by Nan Gongran before. At this moment, a black suit fits Su Xici's body neatly, with one button fastened without missing a button. He wears glasses, gentle and kind, strict rules, Meticulous, no different from usual.

    "Why did you get up?"

    "Can't sleep, I'm hungry, I asked the hotel to bring some food, what does the young master want to eat, I'll bring it to you." He said politely.

    "Come here." Nangong Ran propped his head on one hand and waved lazily at him, "It's a bit messy there."

    "Where?" He frowned when he heard this, approached, and bowed his head following his gesture.

    "Well..." I was bitten.

    One bite wasn't enough, and the man wanted to drag himself into bed.

    "You let go, the neckline is all wrinkled." Su Xi resigned dissatisfied.

    "Just don't wear it. I'm here on vacation. Why are you dressed so formally?"

    As soon as he saw such a serious look, he thought of how dishonest this person was last night.

    Half of the wine-red pajamas were torn off, and the whole person was like a freshly peeled lychee, fresh and sweet. His face was smoky red, his thin lips were slightly parted, and his voice was rippling and chaotic.

    "Let go first," Su Xi politely slapped off the hand that was grabbing the neckline, "I'll fold the clothes." If

    you didn't see it last night, you can pretend it didn't happen, how can you bear it now.

    He half-struggled to take off his suit jacket, turned his back and pressed the front and back sleeves of the jacket according to the ironed creases. Before he started to fold, he was crushed under his body and tortured.

    When Nangong Ran let go of him with a gluttonous face, Su Xici's clothes were already messed up beyond the neckline.

    He turned over and buried his face in the blanket.

    Nangong Ran lay on his side, watching him as an ostrich with amused expression.

    "Honey." He poked half of the shoulder that had slipped out of the white shirt, "There's still one shoulder that's not hidden."

    A hand stretched out from under the quilt, and slapped him like a fly. Man, pull your shirt over your shoulders.

    "I'll change your clothes for you."

    "No." A muffled voice came from under the quilt, as if angry.

    Nangong Ran hugged him under the quilt, and the whole quilt was stained with the smell of Su Xici, "Then I'll go wash up, and we'll go out to eat later."