68

68.     Has the relationship developed so quickly just after confirming it?

    In the private room of the nightclub, Situ Se crossed his legs and smoked the cigar in his hand. In the enchanting blue-gray smoke, a pair of peach blossom eyes stared coldly at the person curled up on the ground like a snake.

    "Okay, don't beat people to death." The fingers trembled, the gray-white soot fell, and the burning stars became more red.

    Bu Xizhi leaned beside him boredly, "Have passed out?"

    His subordinates poured a glass of beer over, and the man coughed lowly.

    "Situ, why did this person offend you?"

    "Don't ask if you shouldn't."

    Bu Xizhi understood that this person was related to his work, and he was not qualified to ask.

    Situ Se raised his chin, and the thugs next to him pulled the man's head off the ground and forced him to lift it up.

    "Tell me, what advantage did Nangong Ran give you to betray me like this, Charlie." He put out the cigar, and with a sweet and ambiguous voice, he affectionately called out the name of the man on the ground.

    "I, no...I didn't..." Charlie's nose was bruised and his face was bruised, his blond hair of the same style as Max's was now dirty and knotted, and his voice was muffled in blood foam.

    "If you want to be so stubborn, it's really boring." Situ Se rolled up his sleeves and stood up, walked around the sofa, and sat on the low table in front of him.

    Charlie shrank his pupils and looked at him even more in horror.

    "Do you know how much I trust you?" Situ Se sighed heavily.

    The bigger the project, the more careful it is.

    He spent a lot of money to get the tender from Su Xici, and waited for two days until Charlie sent him the content of the tender. Compared with the two, there was almost no difference in the content, so he used it with confidence.

    But when it came to the data, he encountered difficulties.

    Originally, he wanted to add an extra layer of insurance, but he didn't expect to set a difficult problem for himself.

    The level of things made by the technology companies under his group is far from that of Nangong Group, and it has not yet reached the level that they can obtain. If one copy is okay, two copies are in front of us. The data of Su Xici and Charlie are completely different, and occasionally the same data makes the technicians feel outrageous, so they really can't make up their minds.

    Situ Se knew the level of his technicians, and they couldn't even tell them clearly, so the advice from these people was automatically filtered out like nonsense in his ears.

    The remaining question is to see who to believe.

    Situ Se is not good at his professional field, so he is somewhat sure about this.

    Originally thought that Su Xici was a man who could hold back and swallow his voice, but the scenes in the billiards room made him jealous of this person, compared to someone who spent a lot of effort to help break into the Nangong Group and made a lot of small contributions Charlie, everyone knows how to choose.

    Naturally, he chooses to trust Charlie the Spy. In order not to be too blatant, a slight change was made.

    Unexpectedly, when the results came out, the original data given by Charlie were far from those in Nangong Ran's bidding document. On the other hand, the data given by Su Xi's resignation did not match Nangong Ran's bidding document at all, but the gap was not that great big.