29

29 Do you like the smell on me?

The smell of pastries and coffee in the kitchen wafted to the front hall. The servants cleaned the few invisible stains on the tiles, dusted off the invisible dust on the oil paintings on the walls, and replaced yesterday's bouquet with freshly picked flowers from the garden. Start the day with the tableware and everything in sight.

After inspecting the upstairs rooms and corridors, Su Xici led a group of servants all the way down the stairs. Just as he reached the meeting staircase where it met the opposite staircase, he saw a new face walking in from outside the door.

"Brother Su, this is the new maid, let's see how to arrange it." Jian Yao helped her put the luggage beside her, before she finished speaking, her eyes were already flicking around, observing quietly Everything indoors.

The woman wore a floral dress, a straw hat on her head, long hair like a waterfall, and a pair of stiletto heels, pure and sweet.

It also looks like it has absolutely no idea what the job is all about.

"Hello, my name is Huabei." She smiled brightly and flatteringly at the person above the stairs, and offered her hand.

It seems that the unpleasantness of the banquet was completely forgotten.

That's right, he is a very unobtrusive person, and his role in the book is just a tool to advance the plot.

The silver-rimmed glasses flashed through the light of the huge chandelier, and with an impeccable gentle smile on Su Xici's face, he paced down the stairs, stood in front of her, bent slightly, and uttered his words in the book. The first line of the official appearance.

"Miss Huabei, hello, I am Su Xici, the housekeeper of this manor. No matter what problems you encounter in the future, you can always find me and serve you at any time."

In the original book, she moved in directly and became a canary, and now the heroine is used as a maid. There are some discrepancies, but these are not important, the important thing is that Nangong Ran is creating opportunities for himself to get close to her.

The person in front of her was gentle and polite, Huabei bit her lower lip, and said movedly: "You are the first person I met who respected me when I came here."

After she finished speaking, she puffed up her face and stared at Jian Yao beside her. And the servants behind, those who said they didn't respect her were these people.

"Miss Hua, right?" Aunt Mei walked over from the hall, glanced at her up and down, and said, "May I ask you something worthy of respect."

Before Su Xici asked her in doubt, she had already said up.

"Butler Su, you judge. As a maid, right, just a maid, what does she want to do in this dress, show or seduce the young master? If I didn't happen to go out just now, I wouldn't hear her complain, saying Why didn't the other servants go out to greet her warmly, who gave her face, is she the mistress? She wants us to greet her!"

"It's the usual welcome among colleagues, I just came, why are you so cold." Huabei murmured, with her mouth flattened, feeling greatly wronged, "I never thought of being a mistress, why do you misinterpret my meaning."

Su Xici: ...

    The driver also interjected and said, "From the bottom of the mountain, she has been complaining that I look down on her because I drove a broken car to pick her up, and said that the car is too leaky, which makes her head hurt, and she wants to ask for leave later. Aunt Mei, did she ask you to ask for leave?"