Chapter 10

Chapter 10 - Hurry up and sign, don't make me say it a third time!

  On March 18, local time, a big news appeared in the local daily in City B.

  "Mingming Yixia Film Headquarters Building caused a high-rise fire due to aging circuits. Fortunately, it was the weekend, and there was almost no one in the building. Only Nan Gongyao was working overtime in the office. He was injured and fainted. He was still under observation in the intensive care unit. Life and death were uncertain. As soon as the

  news came out, the relevant regulatory authorities intervened and recently shut down the fire protection facilities for investigation, causing rumors and public opinion to spread everywhere.

  The regulatory authorities suspend operations on the grounds that the fire-fighting facilities are unqualified. This is quite common in the business circle, and everyone understands it.

  However, a fire broke out in my company and the boss burned himself down. It is still such a big company, which is not common.

  Some time ago, I saw that the two groups of Nangong Situ were fighting for such an old-fashioned company. Now Mingming Yixia can't do it by himself, and even handed over the boss.

  When these things are combined, they become a joke in the circle.

  Nangongyao's family was in chaos, and the internal chaos was even worse in Mingming Yixia, and the stock price fell so much that people couldn't bear to look directly at it.

  Overnight, it made a huge difference.

  "Some people, their lives are just so bad." In the

  study, Nan Gongran sighed, and asked again, "What's going on with Su Xici now?"

  "The team is already working on the acquisition, and Steward Su proposed to reduce the initial budgeted price by 30%."

  "It's really an unfamiliar dog." He was so cruel to Nangong Yao.

  Immediately after the explosion, Su Xici's cell phone vibrated uninterruptedly. It took him most of the day to finish what he was doing before he replied one by one.

  Of course, the previous promise of "purchasing shares at all costs" has now become verbal nonsense.

  But it was so much lower than the initial market price, which made them really unbearable.

  The other party was soft-spoken, and before he finished the call, the servant started calling him.

  Finding a random reason and hastily hung up the phone, Su Xi resigned and went to the door to meet Nan Gongran.

  I haven't seen him for a few days, but this person is still the same, extremely arrogant and confident.

  "What's the matter, young master?"

  "On my behalf, go to the hospital to visit Nangong Yao in the afternoon." He said while putting on his coat.

  "Master, it's more appropriate for Max's assistant to do the official business dealings."

  "Are you a member of the company now?" Nan Gongran hated being rejected by him, and made a stinky face, "The company hasn't acquired it yet. Don't forget."

  "The contract will be signed this afternoon." Su Xi resigned, "By the way, young master, are you going to participate in the acquisition team's celebration tonight?"

  "Participate in this kind of celebration..."

  The words in his mouth Unknowingly stopped.