101

101.     Oh, by the way, you are just a bastard, and you are not qualified to know that

    Nangong Ran's suspicion of Su Xici has never diminished.

    In the past, he thought that this person had the same ulterior motives as the others, trying to get something from him, but later he found out that Su Xici had helped him behind the scenes, so he suppressed this doubt in his heart.

    But Nangong Ran has always doubted his motives and true identity.

    He is not a person who trusts other people so much, even if he compromises and softens his heart to Su Xici again and again, it does not mean that he will let go of this knot.

    Holding Su Xici's secret mobile phone, he took out his own mobile phone and made a call, and it turned out to be the one he contacted him while pretending to be another person.

    Now in this secret phone, there is only one call record, which is the person Su Xi had no time to delete after he accidentally bumped into him two hours ago.

    He put his phone away, left the greenhouse, and contacted Xue Chenzhou.

    "I have a string of numbers, help me find out who it is."

    -

    Huabei's belly is nearly five months old, much larger than other pregnant women in normal months, and she excitedly carries bags of supplements to the hut in the cemetery Looking for Nangongtang, he said: "The doctor said that twins need nutrition more. Brother Shangqian bought these things for me. I'm already tired of eating them every day. I thought you probably haven't eaten them, so I brought some for you."

    Nangongtang swept away his dull and cowardly look in the past, looked at these tonics, his face was not very good, and he barely managed to hold on, and said with a thorn in his cotton: "Shangqian thought you were pregnant with his child, that's why he was so kind to you, right? If he knew that the child was mine, would he still take good care of you?"

    That night, Nan Gongtang actually sneaked into the hotel. He planned to do something, but he was entangled by this woman and had sex with her.

    He knows this, and so does Huabei.

    At that time, Huabei didn't like the plainly dressed Nangongtang, and took advantage of Shangqian's drunkenness to bring him into the room, which made Shangqian think that the child was his misunderstanding.

    It's a pity that good fortune tricks people, and the two seem to be arranged by heaven. After more than ten days of bickering and teasing, Huabei still inevitably develops a secret affection for Nangongtang.

    But after Huabei was called by Nangong Ran and questioned about what she had said, Nangongtang suddenly had a trick in his heart, asking her to admit that she was the person of that night, and waited for an opportunity to seduce Nangong Ran.

    If she can be promoted, she will be the wife of the president of one of the world's five largest chaebols. Thinking of this title, Huabei looked at the magnificent and magnificent Luo Fei Manor with a floor height of ten meters, and "reluctantly" agreed, vowing to help Nangongtang get everything he deserved.

    Later, when she accidentally found out that she was pregnant, Huabei was very flustered. Nangongtang persuaded her to take the child to blackmail Nangongran.

    Huabei believed his words again, but it was a pity that she had just opened the mouth to the old man, but she was driven out of the manor with people and things, and a large sum of money was forced to force her to sign an agreement to agree to an abortion. If Nangongtang hadn't rescued her, her child would have been lost.