106

106.    Our Susu a little shy of strangers. Please take care of him.

  In the office of the investigation team. The originally noisy and spacious room fell silent for a moment.

    "I want to talk about this crime scene..." Liu Wei managed to find a photo from a pile of photos, held it up and said his own analysis, and was patted by the person beside him, interrupting his voice.

    He followed his colleague's gaze towards the door, and there was a person standing there.

    He was wearing a straight and slim black suit with a vest of the same color and a snow-white shirt with a dark blue tie. Every texture and trend of the jet-black hair on the top of his head was meticulously groomed. On the bridge of his nose was a pair of silver-rimmed glasses, reflecting the The light makes people sometimes unable to see clearly the emotions in the long and narrow amber eyes, Su Xici stood upright, and the corners of his bright red lips evoked a suitable smile.

    Not frivolous or overly enthusiastic, not too distant to put people off, a smile that he counted just enough to make others feel comfortable, as always.

    "Butler Su?" Liu Wei asked in surprise.

    A group of high-ranking and low-level investigators immediately looked at him in unison.

    "Ah, that's not right," Liu Wei remembered his purpose of coming here, "Mr. Su... Su Xici." He changed several names, and always felt that it was impolite to just call him by his name, so he even softened his voice a lot. "You came to join the job today, right?"

    "Yes." Su Xici looked around at the people in the room, bowed slightly and nodded to everyone, "Hello, everyone. " , When I straightened up, I was wondering why I did this.

    Su Xici said to Liu Wei: "The young master is still chatting with investigator Cheng, I'll come over to meet my colleagues first." He walked in.

    The outstretched feet of Da La La in the aisle hastily retracted into his workstation, the legs that were originally resting on the table were put down awkwardly, and the cigarettes in his mouth were put down, and a group of old men followed his figure in a daze. line of sight.

    "Susu." Nan Gongran appeared at the door at this time, and when he saw the crowd, he let go of his smile and said politely, "These are your colleagues, right? Our Susu is little shy and need some time to get along with you. Please take care of him in the future. Now, I'll invite everyone to have afternoon tea later."

    It's okay to say in the manor, but outside he is really afraid that Su Xici's personality won't fit into the big group, and he will be squeezed out and wear small shoes.

    When someone approached and hugged him around the waist, Su Xici stabbed back calmly with his elbow.

    This person has just arrived, and this person has declared his sovereignty over himself.

    "Su Xici, have you already met everyone?" Cheng Feng came in with a stack of documents, and seeing his colleague's surprised face, he proudly raised his hand and introduced, "From now on, this Mr. Su Xici will be our criminal investigator. The professional consultant of the group."

    "Do I have my own seat?" Su Xi asked.

    "Yes, yes," Liu Wei hurriedly said, driving away a person sitting on the boss's chair, and pushed the chair to a table, "This is the table. That man just transferred to another city. According to the For your special request, please leave a separate sheet."

    Then, they saw a row of servants come in neatly, clean the tables and chairs several times, wipe and disinfect the useful documents on the table, tidy up, and the things used in the previous appointment Throwing it all away, even cleaning up the hair in the drawer and the two-meter seam around the table, and then put his own things.