59

59. If you dare to move again, you will be dead.

At eight o'clock in the morning of the second day, at the company's underground parking lot.

A brand-new 7-ton pickup truck was parked at some unknown time, and 500 million cash had already been loaded into the car overnight last night. Su Xici climbed into the driver's seat, ready to drive the car to school.

Cheng Feng and the others have already gone to the place Wu Mingxuan reported. This is what he dug out of Jian Yao's mouth. The reliability cannot be guaranteed, but you can give it a try.

At the same time, there were kidnappers waiting at the school. Nangong Rong meant as long as he and Nangong Ran were fine, but he didn't plan to let go of the kidnappers who came over for a deal.

The key was inserted into the hole, and as soon as the car was started, a person ran over from the left front headlight.

The person hurriedly got into of the truck, wearing an old baseball cap and sunglasses, a blue mask, and an ordinary to inferior aqua-blue overalls, which still couldn't conceal his tall and straight figure and his disdain for all sentient beings. The aura of the superior.

"Master, what are you doing here?" Su Xici hurriedly got out of the car, "You are supposed to be still in the hands of the kidnappers!" This man came out to do something foolish, what if there are kidnappers other than Jian Yao who appear nearby to watch .

"Your forehead is so swollen, I'm worried that you'll pass out while driving." Nangong Ran squeezed into the car, taking advantage of his habit of not daring to touch people, "I'll drive for you."

" They caught it." Su Xi resigned, "Master knows about this?"

"Don't make him worry."

"This makes him worry even more ."

"What are you doing with so much nonsense, fasten your seat belt, and let's go."

Nangong Ran confidently turned the car key, held the steering wheel in his hand, moved his feet, and the vehicle rushed forward smoothly for ten meters.

Su Xici:! !

The truck crossed the middle aisle and hit the rear of one of the cars in the opposite row.

"President Ba can't drive?" He questioned.

"I haven't driven for a long time, I forgot the feeling in my hands, it's okay, I will now." Nangong Ran assured.

He usually relies on the driver to go out, and the overlord never drives it himself.

He glanced in the rearview mirror and backed up.

Boom!

Su Xici swayed back and forth with the car, then looked out the window.

The rear of the truck hit the car next to the parking space.

Su Xici's eyes were full of suspicion.

"We have to treat people equally, you know." There are two trains lined up side by side, one colliding with the other, which is fair.

"Uh..." The lane in the middle is five or six meters wide, and he is convinced that this tyrant can hit both sides;

"You change gears."

"Oh, good." Nangong Ran made two mistakes in front of Su Xici and rarely became nervous, his eyes were fixed on the road ahead, his right hand was released from the steering wheel, and he fumbled to the side.