Chapter 8

Chapter 8 - Our little spy finally couldn't hold back

  "Smart mouth, no wonder you can impress the boss." Nangong Ran threw the knife and fork on the dinner plate, making a piercing knocking sound, "It must be timely to deliver news at work. "

  Su Xici was subconsciously aroused by the ear-piercing and unpleasant voice, and said lightly: "The housekeeper is my job, and I will pass on the news that I should pass on. The young master doesn't have to worry about things within the scope of my duties."

  Who is worried about you!

  Nangong Ran's face became even more stinky, "Butler Su thinks that he has done a good job? There has never been a single omission?"

  "Yes, young master, are you overly suspicious? Have you ever thought about it? Sometimes you think It's not the truth."

  These words seem to point to something, Nangong Ran's whole body is full of disbelief, nothing can present the truth better than the results of his investigation team.

  "I'll wait and see what the truth of the matter is like." Nangong Ran sneered.

  Su Xici didn't take his "wait and see" seriously. When he welcomed a group of white-collar elites in suits and uniforms in the morning, he found that Nangong Ran was actually working at home today.

  The workaholic would fall in love with the family before meeting the heroine? This is really unexpected.

  He placed a group of people with tables, chairs and computers in the secluded and spacious billiard hall on the first floor. He was doing what he was doing in the flower hall. Within half an hour, he heard a call from Max.

  "Butler Su, the president asked you to take the purchase contract to the study."

  Su Xici took the contract from the first floor to the second floor, and just as he went downstairs, he received another call.

  "Steward Su, we still need to register the relevant property of the company."   

  "Okay, I'll find someone to send it up."

  "Company secrets, if they are leaked out, they will be subject to lawsuits, and other people's presidents don't feel at ease."

I had no choice but to send a thick stack of materials upstairs with my own hands.

  "If you have any material, let's finish it at once." He said simply.

  The manor is very large, and it takes a lot of time to go from the first floor to the second floor. Su Xici's face was slightly red, his lips were parted, and he was a little out of breath.

  His thin and thin chest rose and fell, Max was a little embarrassed, and said: "We still need the shareholders of Mingming Yixia, the shareholding ratio, and..."

  He said a lot, and Su Xi went downstairs Collect and classify the materials and bring them up to him.

  "Have you checked these materials?"

  "No." He couldn't understand again.

  "You're the person in charge, so it's better to read it."

  "I believe in their work ability and rigor. If it's that bad, I think I'll doubt the young master's ability to employ people."

  Max smiled awkwardly and hugged Looking at the material, he turned around and complained in a low voice to himself, "I want to kick out all the old shareholders before the acquisition is completed, and I want to sell the film industry apart. There are too many procedures. It would be great if I could slow it down. "