28

28     Want to slip away?

    Nangong Ran and Situ Se reached an agreement, intending to make Huabei's name appear in the first position of the leading role. As for the actual role, it will be controllable at that time, and they have the final say on who is more and who is less.

    Su Xici is about to get bigger, and Nangong Ran has not yet won the favor of the heroine, so he has put a big stumbling block in his future pursuit of his wife.

    Didn't Cao Miao look for Wu Mingxuan yet?

    He made a phone call and heard from the trembling words of the other party that he had completed the task well, and at the same time mentioned another matter.

    "The person from your president's side came to me again in the morning and said that someone had touched my camera before. After I said no, he forced me to ask who paid me?"

    Su Xici frowned, "What did you say? "

    "I think, no, just tell me, you see, that card, can, can it be destroyed." Wu Mingxuan said in a low voice.

    "Work hard."

    After finishing speaking, Su Xici hung up the phone.

    What's wrong with those photos? Obviously they are all real shots.

    He specially asked Uncle Gu to call Huabei on the second day after the accident, saying that she had won the jackpot, and gave her the room card of his presidential suite, and asked her to stay there for one night and take photos when she entered and exited. Afterwards, he pays for the suite to be cleaned and restored to its original state, and there will be no record at the front desk.

    How could it be discovered?

    He thought again of Max with his shaggy golden hair.

    As soon as the call was made, Max complained: "Butler Su, have you heard of such a thing as a "contract of selling body"? "

    Su Xici was startled, here it is, the plot is late but it's here, such an important plot has finally arrived.

    " I've heard of it, I can write it for you. "He said softly, secretly heaving a sigh of relief.

    "Thank you very much." Max only felt that the resignation at the moment exuded the brilliance of humanitarianism, "I didn't expect Steward Su to know this kind of thing, it sounds like he is going to do some illegal activities in modern society, and wants to have legal effect , I really can't write it."

    "It's just a small interest, you don't understand." The corner of Su Xici's mouth twitched slightly.

    Turning on the computer, listening to Max complaining in his ears, he quickly typed out the content of the contract in his hand that was not far from the original book.

    It turned out that Nan Gongran learned that Cao Miao could not get any useful information from Wu Mingxuan, and planned to meet Huabei in person to pry out something.

    They didn't know what they were muttering in the president's office. Within ten minutes, he received a notice to write something like this.

    As soon as the topic was opened, the distance between the two of them felt a lot closer. With a sympathetic tone, Max resigned to Su Xi on the other end of the phone: "President is back in China, have you been having a bad time recently?"

    "It's okay, That's it." His answer was calm, neither good nor bad, as if a bystander was answering for him indifferently.

    Max didn't expect that he didn't follow the words and complained about how difficult Nangong Ran was to serve. He had seen Nangong Ran's unreasonable troubles when he was working overtime in the manor before. This person has no grievances at all?