99

99.     The etiquette teacher didn't teach me that it can't be like this!

    Su Xici knew that he was only released on bail temporarily, and the investigation that night was far from over.

    What he has done, he is very clear in his heart, and he also knows what the end to meet him is.

    Nangong Ran sent people to run three times a day, and the results of the investigation came out quickly. He himself was fine, and the shots he fired that night were limited, which belonged to self-defense, but he was not so friendly to Su Xici.

    "Serious injury caused by excessive defense?" Nangong Ran frowned, picked up the cigarette that was left on the table impatiently, put it under his nose and smelled it, "They came out with guns, don't we count it as self-defense?"

    The chief gold medal lawyer of Nangong Group wiped the sweat from his brow, and explained with difficulty: "According to the doctor's judgment, in fact, a few wounds on those people's bodies can cause them to lose their ability to move immediately, but Steward Su seems to deliberately increase their pain. and humiliation, torturing them for life and death."

    Nangong Ran's face was serious, and he played with the cigarette between his fingers, "What's the situation with Situ Se?"

    "Reselling, arms, foreign buyers caught on the spot have confessed him, someone Evidence and evidence, the chance of turning over is slim, and he is still in the hospital for treatment of his head." He said respectfully, sitting on pins and needles, "He has a serious concussion."

    "In addition, a reporter came out of nowhere and accused Steward Su of long-term threats and intimidation. He. If this matter is true, Steward Su will have to bear a few more years in prison."

    Nangong Ran asked with a headache, "Who?"

    "Wu Mingxuan, a well-known entertainment reporter."

    Nangong Ran remembered that night The news that Su Xici told himself was the author of this person.

    It does not appear to be groundless.

    What else does this person not know? Nangong Ran had a sudden pain in his head, and felt a heavy and powerless feeling in his heart. He who had always been able to control everything at will, felt helpless for the first time.

    He hated being concealed from the beginning, but when it came to Su Xici, his patience was repeatedly compromised, but it seemed that there would never be an end.

    "In the past two days, the Tian family has been in some turmoil." Cao Miao on the side reported, "The management of the group frequently meets privately with members of the Situ family.

    " , grabbed the handkerchief, and wiped away the smell of cigarettes between his fingers.

    He told Max who was sitting next to him, "Ask our people over there to find out the news. If the Tian family wants to annex the Situ family, let the people below make preparations and join forces with other families in City B to muddy the situation." water." This is to let the commercial spies stationed in the Tian Group get information.

    The current scale of the Tian family is just right for the Nangong family. If it continues to grow, they may have to fight each other. He doesn't want to see this kind of situation where both sides suffer.

    After a small meeting, several people left the manor. Nangong Ran couldn't read the documents, so he came out of the study full of thoughts, and went downstairs to make coffee himself.