87

87.     At least I can't let a woman who is delusional about the value of mother and child take advantage of the unknown child in her womb to take advantage of the opportunity to blackmail

    Because of this sentence, Su Xici came back to his senses, resting his hands on the armrest and resting on the side of his forehead with his head tilted. Sleepy and lazy.

    "Come on, put on your pants."

    Only then did he notice that his body was in an unreasonable mess, and then he looked at the person kneeling at his feet. He was well-dressed, except for the folds that were almost invisible now that he scratched at the beginning, his whole body was gone. A little messy.

    Kicking off the pants in his hand, Su Xici placed his left leg on his shoulder under his helpless eyes, bent his right leg, and pushed Nangong Ran's chin with his knee, forcing him to look up.

    Su Xici's eyes were half-closed, looking down at him from a high position, his back moved away from the back of the chair, his spine bent into a new moon, he leaned close, and kissed him with his lips that were so red and swollen from being sucked.

    Nangong Ran licked his lips, as if reminiscing.

    The foot on the shoulder was dishonest, rubbing against his back indiscriminately, the other foot slipped off and slipped into the jacket, through the black shirt, the toe pointed at his waist.

    Nangong Ran patted his calf as punishment, leaned forward, and walked towards his waist.

    "Hmm..."

    Yingbai's hand tensed suddenly, piercing through his hair, not knowing whether to push it away or continue.

    With her pink toes turned inward, the back of her foot arched and curled up, Su Xici let out a snort.

    A trace of laughter passed through the gaps in the sparse hair, Nangong Ran raised his head, and said hoarsely: "Susu, there are still a bunch of people working next door."

    Su Xici hurriedly bit his lower lip, trying to push this annoying head away.

    Nangong Ran kissed his palm, pressed his hand on the chair cushion, bowed his head and continued to help him without rejection.

    Su Xici was dazzled for a while, and he surrendered not long after. This time, he persisted in this person's mouth for less than half of the time just now.

    It's so embarrassing.

    "Honey, can we put on our pants properly this time?" Nangong Ran coaxed him, "Time is running out."

    "What time?" Su Xici slumped on the chair and didn't want to move a finger.

    "I have an appointment," he looked at his watch helplessly, "six minutes before the appointment time, he should already be waiting downstairs."

    Su Xici's eyes widened.

    ——In the air in

    the study room, apart from the quaint ink fragrance emanating from old book paper, a strange smell that makes people blush and heartbeat can be clearly captured by the tip of the nose.

    Sunlight came in from the half-drawn curtains, shining on Su Xici's left face and the slightly wrinkled suit jacket on his body. In fact, only the jacket and trousers looked the same as usual, and just thinking about the wrinkled shirt and wet underwear made him feel uncomfortable.

    He stood behind the side of the chair, and Nan Gongran sat majesticly on the chair he had just sat on, with his left hand caressing the wooden beads on the armrest of the long-backed chair intentionally or unintentionally.