85

85.     Forget it, I don't know what to say

    "Oh, isn't this Shang Qian Shang Yingdi?" Cheng Feng's doubts subsided, and when he saw the people at the street, his playful tone was full of excitement.

    Su Xici glanced at him, just curious that this person could also be a star chaser, and found that there was a hint of evil in this person's eyes.

    He yelled these words quite loudly, and there were already several people around who were watching this side curiously.

    "What's the matter, Film Emperor Shang?" Counting the days, that big-budget film is about to wrap up. Although Su Xici invested all his belongings in it, after a few months, he still forgot the name of the movie.

    Forget it, as long as you make money, it doesn't matter what your name is. He never remembers things of little importance.

    "Come with me, I have something to tell you." Shang Qian pressed his hat, as if trying to block those two lines of sight.

    "What are you doing, Steward Su already has an appointment with me." Seeing him reaching out to pull his arm, Cheng Feng hurriedly stopped him.

    Su Xici subconsciously took a step behind Cheng Feng to avoid his hand. In Shang Qian's eyes, he was seeking Cheng Feng's protection.

    Shang Qian looked at Chengfeng, then turned to Su Xici and said indifferently: "It's about Huabei." The

    recent story of Huabei's pregnancy and being abandoned by the overlord's rich family was quite eye-catching, and everyone had a good time. Belly Melon, the whole Internet is carnival.

    Nangong Ran's team is obviously stretched to deal with such incidents, and has little experience. The draft is sent out every day, but it has always had little effect.

    Yesterday someone scolded him rhythmically on the Internet for meddling in other people's feelings, but this time the response was quick. Within a day, all the rumor-mongering trolls received letters from their lawyers and were forced to apologize publicly. The overlord made a statement in person. The apology is useless and will be investigated. After all, it looks like there is no plan to let them go.

    Yes, after this happened, he realized that the tyrant boss had been flaunting him intentionally or unintentionally in his scarf every day, and the accompanying text was picked out from some street stall Xiaoyan, which made people look angry and funny .

    But the more this is the case, the worse things are going in the direction of development. Nangong Ran's deliberate maintenance, on the contrary, aroused a burst of ridicule on the Internet. The three words "Su Xici" are even more indignant, and they are synonymous with vixen.

    "Investigator Cheng, I'll ask Wang Sui to take you to the manor to investigate the surveillance." Cheng Feng

    looked at the two of them expressionlessly when he heard this, and said indifferently: "What if I find out in the manor?" What's not good for your clues..."

    "The bombing happened more than half a month ago, and we have the habit of clearing the monitoring every half a month." He reminded with a smile.

    That is to say, it is useless to watch the surveillance.

    "Then you promised me just now?"

    "Isn't this to make you give up? Investigator Cheng always doubts me. I told you about this, but you may instead suspect what I did in secret."

    Cheng Feng subconsciously He wanted to argue: "I didn't always doubt you." But even he himself couldn't explain clearly.