36

36    Every look he looked at Su Xici was telling that

    Nangong Ran took some time to schedule the opening ceremony of the film, on a certain day in mid-to-late April.

    Su Xici didn't plan to go at all, but Nangong Ran asked him every day in the name of persuading him to go if he had calmed down and how to calm down.

    He really couldn't resist the man's three questions a day, but he finally agreed and let his ears be cleansed for two days.

    The venue for the opening ceremony was set at the Xiangu site in the film and television base under the Situ Group. Su Xici took a half-day off and came from the manor. When he entered the filming site called Lingjingtai, there were already many people there.

    He stood in the corner, without even looking for it, Nan Gongran was already surrounded by a group of people several times, not even an extra fly could fly in.

    No matter where he is, he is the most dazzling existence. I don't know how many people want to seek him out.

    The staff has already set up the background and banners, and is placing melon and fruit offerings. Many people in ancient costumes are walking around to prepare, adjust the camera and install the track, and start shooting directly after the start-up is over. There is a lot of noise and chaos everywhere.

    Su Xici rolled his eyes, found a secluded corner to relax, waited for the ceremony to start, and raised his head to look in that person's direction habitually.

    Nangong Ran took the cigarette from his mouth, and in the thin smoke, his gentle eyes passed through the vast crowd, and precisely locked on him.

    Su Xici was taken aback for a moment, stepped back half a step, and realized how timid he was in front of him, and met his gaze head-on.

    Nangong Ran smiled brightly at him.

    The meteor flashed by, illuminating the foggy deep space.

    The corner of his mouth muttered, and Su Xici held a warm face, before turning red, his eyes passed by him, and he fled to the altar in the distance in a hurry.

    This man hates gays!

    Thinking of this, he immediately calmed down a lot.

    Apart from the leading actors and actresses, the only people he knew were Situ Se and Bu Xizhi. In the original book, Huabei got a place in the movie because she was taken care of by Nangong Ran. Now the heroine has nothing to do with the movie, so naturally he didn't see her today.

    Without the presence of the heroine, Shang Qian's figure was much lonely, standing alone by the side, wearing a large white costume, holding a sword and holding his chest, his originally lonely and arrogant face, now he is not close to humans and animals within three meters .

    He didn't pay much attention to this person, taking care of Huabei was basically equivalent to taking care of him, and he didn't take this person seriously at all.

    When he quietly turned his head to look at the corner surrounded by the crowd, Nan Gongran in the center had already attracted the attention of others and was talking loudly there.

    In less than five minutes, the things that should be prepared were ready, and then the director and the producer spoke. For some reason, after the director finished speaking, the producer invited Nangong Ran and Situ Se to come forward and talk to the crew members. Say a few words.

    Nangong Ran, with deep and three-dimensional features, broad shoulders and narrow waist, walked in front of the crowd wearing a black shirt. Because the weather was a bit hot, the cuffs were half rolled up, the neckline was disheveled, and he was lazy and casual. Every step he took was a fashion blockbuster, which compared all the male stars and actors present.