52

52.     If I didn't pull it myself, I started to get closer

     Nan Gongran noticed that the man's forehead was swollen, "Pick up the hair and have a look."

    Su Xici straightened up, and put his hand on his forehead to hide, "It's nothing. "

    " If you don't pull it up yourself, I'll do it." As he spoke, he gestured to stretch out his hand.

    Su Xici shrank his neck, turned his head to one side, and hesitantly pushed back the broken hair on his forehead.

    Not only was it swollen, but it was also bruised, which was particularly eye-catching on the porcelain white and powdery skin.

    "How did you make it like this?" Nangong Ran gasped, "Wait, I'll get you some ice."

    "No need."

    "Why not, it's already like this." He said angrily, "Was injured yesterday? You Who bothered you after you went out?"

    "No, I did it myself."

    "It doesn't look like you did it by yourself, someone obviously hit your head on purpose!"

    "I did it myself." After saying that, Su Xici calmed down a lot, "Because I couldn't sleep."

    Nan Gongran's anger was instantly extinguished.

     "I...sometimes I'm not like what you see..." He struggled with words, and said slowly, "Don't get too close to me."

     Words, Su Xici, whenever a thought flashes through, he will act in response.

    He has been patient, but he doesn't know how long he will endure.

    "It seems a bit late." Nangong Ran took his drooping hand, Su Xici subconsciously wanted to shake it off. He struggled feebly, but did not break free.

    The broad palms loosely held his hands, without any force, just encircling them. Slowly, this man reached for a yard after taking an inch, and his fingertips rubbed the back of his hand intentionally or unintentionally. Every time he moved, his heart would itch through the glove.

    Su Xici's whole body trembled.

    Some horrible memories rushed into my mind.

    "Susu, Susu..."

    Next to his ear, he heard someone calling him softly, pulling him back from his thoughts.

    Su Xici raised his head timidly.

    "Susu, I can't be by your side all the time to keep those flies away. If you don't want to live alone for the rest of your life, you have to get used to other people's careless touch." Nangong Ran whispered in his ear , "If you don't resist me and accept me slowly, you will be able to accept others too."

    "Or, do you hate me too?" He thought about it seriously, and concluded confidently, "Impossible, who in this world can resist my charm."

    "Uh..." Su Xici said helplessly, "I can't help but want to do something to you."

    He didn't want to either.

    "Then do it. Like yesterday, I fell down with a back fall." Nangong Ran said heartlessly, "I have rough skin and thick flesh, so it doesn't matter. "

    He stretched out a finger and poked his palm lightly.

    "Don't make trouble." Nangong Ran took a little effort to grab his troublesome hand, "Slim arms and legs, I didn't expect to be quite strong. But what can I do, it's a good thing to learn a few self-defense techniques, and you can protect yourself. But don't think that you are invincible in the world, and everyone will provoke you." He worriedly urged.