26

26       Who would be so weird?

      When Auntie Mei entered the kitchen, Nangong Ran was studying how to successfully turn a lively fish into fish fillets.

It's really hard for him.

"Master, two people from the homicide investigation team came here and wanted to ask you to understand the situation."

"I see." He washed off the fishy smell on his hands, ordered the kitchen to clean up the fish, and followed Aunt Mei out.

There were already two people in the living room. Seeing him stand up, he said in a friendly way: "Hello, President Nangong, I am Cheng Feng who is in charge of investigating Sun Shan's case. This is my partner, Liu Wei."

Nangong Ran sat on the sofa Going up, crossed his legs and stretched out his hand to signal, "Please sit down."

Forced by his aura, the two still stood, took out their notebooks and pens, bent slightly, and the words in their mouths unconsciously became respectful.

"When Sun Shan fell from the building, you were the first person to rush to the scene, and you also sent people to search nearby. Did you see any suspicious people?"

Putting aside his domineering attitude, he said politely, "After I rushed to the scene, they immediately launched a search. Unfortunately, they didn't find anyone suspicious."

"How do you think Sun Shan must have committed suicide?" Cheng Feng asked.

"I had already made an appointment with him that afternoon. It's impossible to suddenly lose my mind to do this kind of thing." Nangong Ran said, "Perhaps, you can investigate who he has interests with. Recently, I asked him to do it. His work is related to Mingming Yixia's former company shareholder, and he may find out something illegal and disciplined, which is not pleasing to the eye." He hinted that they should find Nangong Wennan.

"We will investigate this. At the same time, we also hope that you can give us the list of people who were in charge of the area search that afternoon and the search results. Any suspicious person can be listed." Cheng Feng said.

"My team has been strictly trained, carefully selected, and has strong investigative skills. But that afternoon, no one was found. We handed in all the evidence that could be handed in. Except for cameras and photos, absolutely nothing was touched. " He has nothing to hand in.

As for sabotaging the scene, they couldn't do anything to him.

"President Nangong, have you ever thought that the cause of Sun Shan's death was not homicide."

Nangong Ran's eyes paused, and he looked at Chengfeng critically, "Why do you say that?"

Chengfeng's heart tightened, as if he had said something wrong, Unable to bear his gaze, he lowered his head and analyzed: "We have investigated, and Sun Shan's body does not meet the characteristics of being pushed down the stairs. There are various signs that he jumped down by himself. Moreover, you have not witnessed any Some suspicious person further confirmed our guess."

"I didn't witness it here, and it's likely that the murderer has already left." Nangong Ran's tone became more severe.

"Generally speaking, after the murderer commits a crime, there is a high probability that he will return to the scene among the crowd and appreciate his evil deeds." Liu Wei, who was standing behind, said timidly.

The steel sound of the lighter box resounded crisply. Nangong lit a cigarette and took a deep puff.

"Who would be so weird, committing a crime and still not running away, waiting to be caught?"