102

102.     You understand the criminals' hearts better than them, and you understand the victims' experiences better than them.

    Upon hearing this name, Uncle Gu's expression suddenly became weird.

    "He's already told me." Nangong Ran said, "Everything."

    Uncle Gu put the notebook on the table, thinking of the overwhelming entertainment gossip on the Internet before, he hesitated, and said: "You are his boyfriend "

    "Yeah."

    "You know...he sometimes...gets 'excited'? "

    "Well. "

    "I'm his psychiatrist." Uncle Gu smiled professionally, "He has been treating me here all the time. You know, he has a high self-esteem and doesn't want to be known by others, especially someone as close as you. "

    " This treatment also includes killing? " Nangong Ran looked at him slightly, and looked at him with thick black eyes that seemed to be mocking.

    "Don't spout blood!" Uncle Gu was furious, stood up excitedly, his eyes flustered, "It wasn't me, he ordered me..."

    Nangong Ran took out his mobile phone and paused.

    "He ordered me to do all this! I have always been his victim. "

    "You will cry out for injustice." Nangong Ran leaned back on the chair and put away the phone again. On

    the darkened page, there is the latest report.

    #南宫集团One of the highly competitive heirs, Nangong Yan, swallowed medicine at home last night Suicide, the reason is suspected to be the failure of the battle for the inheritance of the wealthy family, and the brother's quarrel caused

    #This headline, which has attracted the attention of passers-by, has attracted millions of attention in the morning.

    "You believe me, President Nangong, he is a devil," Uncle Gu said "I was deceived by him just like you at the beginning. He approached me innocently and asked me to give him psychological treatment, but after discovering the existence of my grandson, he immediately turned around and tortured me. He forced me to do those people's deaths. "

    "The list of victims." Nangong Ran's expression was calm, showing no signs of happiness or anger, as he played with the smooth mobile phone with a strong hand with clear knuckles.

    Uncle Gu explained everything in detail, from Nan Gongyan last night, to Sun Shan before, and to the dozen or so people whom he suggested to commit suicide because of his deliberate guidance during the treatment process, all of them were under Su Xi's words. superior.

    Nangong Ran listened with little interest, and when he finally finished speaking, he turned off the recording ignorantly, and said, "Why did he find you instead of another psychiatrist? Because you have a grandson, so he can control you? "

    Uncle     Gu  smiled bitterly and said: "Even if I am a psychiatrist, I can't understand the madman's thinking."

    "I found out that his father was treated by you at the beginning."

    After checking everything, I was talking about him just now.

    Reluctantly calming down, he said, "Yes, it's a pity that he still couldn't figure it out."

    "So when you stated your crime just now, you missed someone." Nangong Ran stood up, nearly two meters tall and The burly figure gives people a full sense of oppression.