44

44.     The boss still has 3 seconds to arrive at the battlefield

    The smile in Situ Se's eyes was even bigger, but he lamented: "Unfortunately, the treasure I wanted to keep in my hand was discarded by others inexplicably. When, you Only then can you look at the people next to you."

    Su Xici's eyes moved, "Mr. Situ?"

    "So you didn't notice it? The first time I saw you at the banquet, I was attracted by you. I respect you. The reason I invited you to come to my house to do something is to have more chances to get close to you."

    "But I..." Su Xici spoke thoughtfully.

    "Don't be so serious and conservative, living like an old-fashioned old man, what age is it, if this one doesn't work, just change it. He refuses you because he doesn't understand you,  but I do. I understand you."

    His hand lazily stretched out to hook his shoulder. By the way, he put more than half of my body weight on it, but his original attempt was stopped by an erected billiard cue halfway.

    Raising his eyes, Su Xici turned his body back, looked gently sideways, and his jaw line was stretched because of the elongated neck, making him appear sharper than usual.

    The delicate neck of white porcelain is now fragilely revealed in front of his eyes.

    Situ Se couldn't help but miss a beat in his heart, his face was expressionless, and he put down his hands indifferently.

    But the billiard cue sticks upwards, the head of the cue brushes across the arms and shoulders, delicately depicting the distinctly colored lips, while looking at it, while thinking about something.

    "Mr. Situ, I'm not a smart person. What can you give me, can you explain in detail?" He asked in a low voice.

    "What do you want?" Situ Se said, stroking the smooth cue with the back of his finger, as if it was a lover, "I will give you everything I can, including my heart, as long as you don't dislike it "

    Tilting his head, his smiling lips lightly kissed the smooth cue.

    Su Xici's eyes widened, and he let go of his hand.

    Seeing his terrified appearance, Situ Se smiled even wider, "Do you want to try it with me?"

    It seems that it has never been done at all, and this aspect is too simple.

    Su Xi stepped aside and looked at him again with a scrutiny attitude.

    "Why me?"

    "As I said, you are a very attractive person in my eyes."

    "Really?"

    "Really. "

    He could clearly see the seductive smell he exuded, was wrapped tightly around his body, not giving any chance to prying eyes, and he also put on a modest and polite air, politely and distantly refusing all temptations and touches.

    Seeing that you can't eat it is the most itchy.

    Hearing such affirmation, Su Xici showed a smile on his usual face, with a little shyness, "It's surprising that Mr. Situ can take a fancy to me. This is the greatest affirmation for me. If you need anything from me, please feel free to mention it."

    "Honey, I don't need it, I don't need anything." He tolerated, because he had enough patience to let him fall into the trap he had woven.

    "It's already a great honor for me to fall in love with such a handsome, wealthy, and powerful young master Situ. I always feel uneasy if I can't do anything for you."