24

24 - Even if you got my body, you wouldn't get my heart .

The carnival lasted until dawn.

Throughout the night, Su Xici barely rested, and when the damn biological clock woke him up on time again in the morning, his chaotic brain told him belatedly what happened.

He lay on the bed, covering his face in annoyance.

What have you done yourself?

How did things become like this!

Taking a deep breath, he unceremoniously shook off the hands on his waist and sat up from the bed with difficulty.

Nangong Ran frowned, as if he was about to be woken up by the biological clock, Su Xici glanced expressionlessly, and raised his hand to the back of his neck with a sharp hand knife, which successfully knocked him unconscious.

The sticky sweat still remained on the skin and hair, exuding bursts of smell, which was very uncomfortable, especially the unspeakable place. At this moment, he had no feeling at all, but it still made him blush and feel his heart beating all the way from the root of his thigh. Fluid flowing down.

Su Xici raised his foot and kicked him again, and almost fell to the ground because of his weakness.

Kill him, kill him! That way no one will know.

This man really knows too much.

At that moment, all the bloody and crazy thoughts flooded his mind.

With his hands curled into claws, he drooped his eyelids and slowly approached Nan Gongran who had passed out.

The person who passed out on the bed was like a lifeless corpse at the moment, showing no sign of resistance at all, exuding a rare feeling of reassurance, and even a little naive on his face.

Boring.

All the expressions flashed across the face, and finally returned to calm and indifferent.

He walked into the bathroom calmly.

An hour later, he slowly put on his button-down shirt and his wrinkled suit, and scanned everything in the room with sharp eyes to make sure that there was no trace of suspicion before he walked out of the presidential suite.

Su Xici went down from the elevator dedicated to the presidential suite to the underground private parking lot, where his car was not eligible to park.

He didn't take the shortcut inside, he walked out of the hotel first, and then took a detour to the public parking lot to pick up his car.

After pressing the car key to his car, he adjusted his glasses and seemed to raise his head inadvertently, allowing the camera not far away to take a picture of his face.

At this time, a group of people held up cameras and microphones, chasing the two people for questioning.

He squinted his eyes slightly, stood by the car door and watched from a distance, and then with his dim eyesight, he could tell that it was Hua Buwan, the sister of the heroine Huabei, and a strange middle-aged man. They covered their heads with their hands and bags, Embarrassed, and got into the car.

It seems that this link is correct.

Where did the heroine who was drugged go?

A big living person who is passionate, may also be insane, where can he go.

Su Xici felt a sense of irritability in his heart, could the heroine be more obedient and follow the plot line.

He returned to the manor with a stern face, and when he was released at the gate, the person on duty poked his head out and greeted with a smile, "Brother Su."