71

71.     Wife, I know I was wrong.

    Situ Se took the photo and glanced at it casually.

    On it is a young man of yellow race, seven points handsome, with a cold face, he can immediately forget that kind of person when he removes the photo.

    Simply put, it is featureless.

    "Okay." Situ Se said, "Unless you go in, as long as you are in City B, I promise to bring you someone."

    Seeing that he promised so simply, Lorenz also said: "The person you want us to deal with is Who? Where is it? How can I find him?"

    "You should be familiar with the person you appointed to send the money back then, Su Xici." Situ Se said, "He's in Luo Fei Manor, think of a way to catch him. Torture him and pry his mouth open." As Nangong Ran's confidant, this person must know a lot of his secrets.

    Watching Lorenz leave the study, he playfully picked up the corner of the photo and stared at the person on it.

    He called Wu Mingxuan and asked him to find this person.

    For a person who doesn't even know his own life or death, the condition for speaking is that he wants him to find this person and care about the life and death of others. The importance of this person is self-evident.

    Wu Mingxuan took the photo, hesitated, and said: "Master Situ, on the way before I came, I told Su Xici that I had the kidnapper's whereabouts."

    "Why did you reveal these things to him?" Situ Se looked worried, " He knows that the kidnappers are still in City B and will leave the manor? Who doesn't know that hiding in the manor is the safest, do you think Nangong Ran still goes to work in the group!"

    "After the bombing, he ordered me to find out who the kidnappers were. The whereabouts, it seems that he doesn't want to use the relationship with Nangong's family, it seems that he wants to be private. I thought that if I told him the news, I would definitely come out to trouble the kidnappers, and it happened that the two people bumped into each other." Wu Mingxuan said distressed.

    "Do you regard him as a god?" Situ Se said contemptuously. "How could he deal with a group of professional killers by himself? You don't have to think about it. Now that he knows the news, he must either report it or send his subordinates It's even more impossible for someone to show up."

    Wu Mingxuan didn't dare to speak, he was really scared of being beaten by Su Xici, he had already obeyed his words, and when he learned of his whereabouts, he couldn't help but want to talk to Su Xici, I'm afraid of being one step too late.

    "It's not enough to succeed, it's more than failure." Situ Se was furious.

    "Then what should we do?" Wu Mingxuan asked with a sad face.

    After thinking about it, Situ Se took the initiative to contact Su Xici.

    —Summer

    always comes suddenly.

    Xiaoman has just passed, and the weather can be seen to be much hotter.

    In the name of "massage", Su Xici almost unloaded and reorganized Nangong Burner, but when he woke up in the morning, his bones were much better, his body was light and refreshed.

    "Where's Su Xici?" Nangong Ran couldn't hold back after not seeing anyone for several hours in the morning.

    You won't ignore him because of his pretending to be sick. If that's the case, you might as well beat him up again.