39

39    I'm sorry, I didn't understand your feelings.

    Nangong Ran and Su Xici took the same car back. He endured all the way, and he still spoke out when he was about to arrive at the company.

    "Those people are not good birds, you don't want to get too close to them." After thinking for a while, Nangong Ran added, "Especially Shang Qian, that ice cube can't speak a word for a long time, has a bad personality, and even worse looks. What are you talking about with him, what are you smiling at him, wasting your expression."

    "I don't think so. They are all sincere, and they put all their interests on the surface, at least they are not suspicious. They don't keep saying that they treat people as friends in person, but plotted behind your back."

    "I just want to find out some suspicious things about you." Nangong Ran hurriedly clarified, and then realized that he was wronged, and said shortly, "I...maybe...sometimes maybe... There are also times when I make mistakes..."

    Su Xici said nothing, the light from the lens reflected on his face, making him look very cold.

    Seeing that he ignored him, Nangong Ran sat on the side with his chest folded, with an inexplicable look on his face. The low air pressure all over his body made the air in the car even more stuffy.

    When he reached the gate of the group, the driver got out of the car and opened the door for him. Nangong Ran stepped on the ground outside, hesitated, and shrank back.

    "Sorry, I didn't understand your feelings." He apologized sincerely.

    He suspected Su Xici, but he didn't want it to be him, and wanted to use his surveillance of Huabei to find out the truth. His original idea was that if Su Xici hadn't been with Huabei, he could quietly put an end to the doubts in his heart and trust him more. The whole process would not be known to Su Xici, and their relationship was as smooth as ever. It develops naturally.

    But Su Xici keenly discovered the clue, and it was not the same as before, this time he was angry for so many days, completely beyond his expectation.

    For the first time in his life, he felt that he had done something wrong recklessly. For the first time, a man who has always been proud and conceited bowed his head and admitted his mistake.

    "Master's judgment is never wrong, this is what you told me." Su Xici still sat upright, without looking sideways, "So you never need to apologize to others, and I don't deserve to accept your apology."

    " Susu..." He called out to him in a low voice.

    "We are just an ordinary relationship between superiors and subordinates, that's all. Reasonable doubts, as it should be, I understand your thoughts very well."

    "Don't be angry."

    Su Xici finally turned his gaze to him, his expression still the same Gentle, kind, "Do you think I'm angry with you?"

    He won't be angry, he has already accepted all the injustices in life, everything.

    The shackles wrapped around his body were not imposed by Nangong Ran with a few words and an attitude, but the accumulation of 25 years in another world.

    This life is just seven or eight years, and the life that started from the age of 18 again, even if the original owner helped him to enter an excellent university, it is just a boring life day after day. Sometimes he thought, if one day he died and went to hell, he would live like this.

    What is the difference between the world and hell?

    When he stepped on their faces in a previous life, they had cursed him for going to hell. He also thought that even if he died, he shouldn't stay in the same place with those scumbags. But he is already in hell. How can they be so happy and happy in the world, smoking cigarettes, skipping class, and wantonly throwing human dignity on the ground and trampling on it.