38

38   Don't you like watching other people film? It is safer to look at home.

    Su Xici held back the corners of his mouth, "Okay, but you'd better change your hood. It's too big, It's more handsome that way."

    "Everything is up to the boss!" He was slapped hard.

    "This is my business card. If you have anything to ask me, if you dare to contact him, I will let you know what the power of capital is." The boss, Nangong Ran, patted his chest with a half-smile.

    "Also, I changed the phone number immediately."

    The man in the hood took the business card blankly, his head was so blank that he thought he was dreaming, and his eyes were silly when they took the photo together.

    My God, is this the contact information of the legendary and unattainable President Nangong? for me?

    "Everything is arranged by the boss."

    The red cloth was removed and the firecrackers were set off. The earthy opening ceremony officially ended. Many staff members got busy and cleaned up the venue. The first scene was Tian Cheng's rivalry with the male No. 2.

    Situ Se stood behind the director, taking pictures of people with his mobile phone. Tian Cheng was wearing a golden feather gauze dress, bright and graceful. When the director shouted "Start", the aura of her body changed instantly, and she completely changed herself.

    It was the first time for Su Xici to watch a play, it was very novel, and he watched it with great interest.

    Nangong Ran's words about leaving reached his throat, and he closed his mouth again. The calls in the mobile phone kept coming, one after another, he walked a little farther, and kept discussing things with the person on the other end of the phone.

    Situ Se, who was standing at the side, had Bu Xizhi beside him at some point.

    The two whispered to each other, and Bu Xizhi coquettishly begged him to go to his house at night, Situ Se said lightly, "I want to accompany Cheng Cheng recently, don't make trouble."

    Bu Xizhi was taken aback by his cold tone , and said dissatisfied: "She is busy filming, she stays in the crew every day, where is the time. I don't care, this is what you owe me. You promised to give me the male number two, but you gave it to that ugly monster. I'm just a male number five, I'm not as good as a soy sauce extra."

    Hearing this, Su Xici took a brief look at the two of them, how did he resemble Bu Xizhi.

    Situ Se said: "If you have offended the Nangong family, it's good to be able to make soy sauce here."

    Bu Xizhi pouted unwillingly, with a flash of resentment in his eyes, "Then why don't you say something for me? By the way, are you still my boyfriend?"

    Situ Se's exquisite face turned to him, and those twinkling peach blossom eyes were full of coldness at the moment.

    "I thought that even if you were stupid, the remaining IQ was enough to figure out the reason."

    Bu Xizhi suddenly fell silent.

    If he didn't make a move, he just acquiesced, let him teach him a lesson with Nangong Ran's hand, don't be so self-righteous.

    Taking a glance from the corner of the eye, Bu Xizhi happened to see Su Xici watching his joke.

    He was stunned for a moment, then smiled obsequiously, bent over and called out, "Brother Su."