64

64.     Without me watching, you are always bullied by those with malicious intentions.

    Nangong Ran's medical meal was prepared by the special chef in the manor alone, and was escorted by Xiao Qun.

    Su Xici met him at the bottom of the hospital building, took the lunch box and was about to go back, seeing him hesitating to say something, he stopped and looked at him with raised eyebrows.

    "I heard from the master that you said a lot of good things for me in front of him and tried your best to protect me." This was the first time I heard about Su Xici.

    He didn't know what Nangong Rong told him, after all, he said it on the good side.

    "Sorry, I doubted you before." Xiao Qun cast his eyes around in embarrassment, and suddenly said firmly, "Don't worry, you will be my brother, Tie Tie's brother from now on."

    Su Xici corrected the word rigorously, " We are colleagues."

    He and Nangong Ran are already brothers.

    Seeing his alienation, Xiao Qun nodded, "All right, colleagues are colleagues, and I owe you a favor."

    Really, this person is too inept.

    Seeing that he had nothing to say, Su Xi took his lunch box, went back to Nan Gongran's ward, and laid out all the dishes.

    "This is the bitter gourd that I specially ordered the kitchen to make. Young master, eat more to put an end to the fire."

    The corner of Nangong Ran's mouth twitched, and the extended chopsticks turned around and picked up another dish.

    "Yam tonifies the kidney and astringent essence, which is very beneficial to your body."

    "Duck meat nourishes yin and nourishes, and together with winter melon, it can relieve dryness and heat."

    "Master, why don't you eat it?"

    Nan Gongran looked at the table full of delicious food. Put down the chopsticks, "I'm not hungry."

    "You are recuperating from illness, so you must supplement enough nutrition." As he said, Su Xici looked down, "Or is it that you have too much nutrition and already have excess energy?"

    Nangong Ran curled up his legs awkwardly, and said dissatisfiedly: "Who on earth has too much energy? I'm lying here sickly, but someone and the investigator are fighting fiercely. They have found a ward today."

    "You're talking about Cheng Feng?"

    "Besides him, which investigator do you get close to?" Nangong Ran had an expression of "Hurry up and confess and I'll be lenient".

    "He asked me out for coffee."

    "Drink, drink coffee?! What about you?"

    "He suspected that I was involved in the kidnapping case and was with the mercenaries. The funny thing is, even if the mercenaries have pleaded guilty, he even came here to lie to me, wanting to know something from me."

    "Without me watching, you will always be bullied by those with malicious intentions." Nangong Ran sighed.

    "Afterwards, he apologized, so he planned to buy me coffee."

    Nangong Ran was so startled that he almost jumped out of bed.

    Su Xici looked at him, and said meaningfully: "It's quite sincere. If you wronged someone, you will apologize. Unlike someone who threatened and suspected all kinds of things. Finally, after waiting for a long time, he didn't express anything at all. ."