96

96.    It took nearly two hours for the     handicapped to be obedient

    Driving from his company to the port terminal, and then walking there.

    It was already dark.

    Parking the car not far from the pier, under a large blue container, he saw a thin and decadent figure.

    His shoulder-length hair covered most of his face, and he had a beard around his mouth. When he got closer, he had rough skin, heavy bags under his eyes, and dull eyes. He looked like a senior otaku.

    Seeing him coming, Su Xici just glanced at him, stood up from the corner, and said in a hoarse voice: "Let's go." After

    squatting for too long, he just took a step, and the blood flowed back, and his legs were numb.

    "Be careful."

    A hand behind him firmly grasped his arm and wrapped him in his arms.

    Su Xici always felt weird and pushed people away forcefully.

    "Does President Nangong care so much about everyone?" He asked with unfriendly eyes.

    "How is it possible." Nan Gongran looked at him with a funny look, "Where are they, let's go."

    "Come with me, President Situ is in front." Su Xici said coldly, keeping a little distance from him.

    In order to create an image of himself as an important confidant of Situ Se, and also worried that the changes in the plot of the characters would cause inconsistencies with the original text, he stepped on the spot a few days in advance, and just touched it before Nangong Ran came to confirm Situ Se's secret warehouse and transaction hour.

    Most of the port and cruise businesses in City B are mainly controlled by the Tian family. In the early years, the Situ family mainly engaged in casino nightclubs and loan sharks. Later, at some point, the main business became arms smuggling, and ports and ships were extremely important to them.

    Marriage with the Tian family is beneficial to the Situ family but not harmful.

    Su Xici turned around and led Nan Gongran through a pile of high-walled containers deftly and silently, and soon arrived at a remote warehouse by the port. There were already several people guarding the door in full armor. .

    This is Situ Se's largest arms transfer storage point.

    He dragged President Ba to lie under a container.

    Nangong Ran took a closer look, the other places were full of dust, but this one was not dusty at all, it was obvious that it had been cleaned in advance.

    "Uh..." Cleanliness is a no-brainer.

    In his mind, he could imagine that they were nervously negotiating and fighting. This person was hiding here, listening to their transaction, while slowly taking out the detergent and disinfectant, wiping it three times with a damp cloth and twice with a dry cloth. .

    "It's still early," Su Xici recalled, "Situ Se's original trading time was ten o'clock in the evening."

    In the plot of the original book, Huabei was waved by Nangong Ran under Tian Cheng's weak cry. Let the doctor remove the kidney.

    At the end of the crematorium, Mr. Ba was ashamed of this matter, so he attacked Situ Se and Tian Cheng and destroyed Situ Se's largest den as compensation. It was here that he knew the exact location of Situ Se's warehouse.