108 [End]

108. Because you are the best existence in the world

"Okay, the two cases are together, let's stay up all night tonight, I'll treat you to a midnight snack." Cheng Feng patted the shoulders of his colleagues on both sides.

"Can we have crayfish tonight?"

"If you want to eat crayfish, return crayfish. It would be nice if a team of people who are so picky and search can give you a bowl of wontons."

"What's wrong, crayfish with wontons tonight "

"Wow, the team is bleeding heavily tonight, what day is it?"

"Can we change the wontons? They have internal injuries."

"No! Hurry up and deal with the scene and leave."

...

Su Xi resigned and went back with them , he saw a familiar car at the entrance of the bureau.

He left the crowd and approached. The man in the car rolled down the windows, and a familiar face appeared in front of them.

"I haven't seen you for a long time, why did you get yourself dirty." He stretched out his hand to scratch the stain on the suit on his chest.

"On the way home from get off work?" Su Xici said in surprise, without a word, he sat in the passenger seat and took off his coat.

"Of course, I did it by the way." A large bouquet of roses came to him.

Su Xici wrinkled his nose, and sneezed like a kitten.

"Congratulations to Susu on his first day of employment. I wanted to take you back to the manor to have a good candlelight dinner, but someone is tragically going to be an overtime dog, so I have to come here to gloat."

The rose is not a card, but something tightly pressed out with the edge of a waterproof plastic soft film, protecting the folded golden triangle inside, and there are a few red marks.

"What kind of spell is this?" He picked it up suspiciously.

"Soul-suppressing talisman." Nangong Ran finally asked for it, and was afraid that he would think too much, so he explained anxiously, "I heard that it is very effective for keeping you safe and avoiding evil spirits. It is usually worn on your body. It is a small inauguration gift. "

"Aren't you a firm believer in science? When did you become superstitious?" He took the charm out of the bouquet, turned it over and stared at it repeatedly, it looked ugly no matter what.

"There are always some things that won't happen if you don't believe them. We still have to maintain an attitude of reverence for ghosts and gods occasionally."

Su Xici stopped holding the spell and turned his head to look at the man beside him.

Nangong Ran was bewildered by him, his eyes were like a pair of lamp beans, which could burn a hole in his heart.

He forced himself to look at him calmly, showing that he was not guilty and that he really had nothing to hide from him.

Su Xici grabbed the talisman, threw the flowers on the back seat, grabbed the man's tie on the driver's seat, the dark gray tie was wrapped around his white fingers, pulled the man's upper body in, proudly offering alms, and then somewhat out of face, he proudly kissed him on the cheek.

Thanks.

"Don't think that people here can take advantage of me." Seeing this, Nangong Ran felt relieved, and said with a light smile, "A public official molesting innocent citizen during overtime, and there are surveillance cameras watching him."