41

41.    In the eyes of all of us, you are the best existence.

    After returning from the farm inspection, Su Xici was surprised to find Nangong Ran in the kitchen.

    He looked down at his mobile phone. Today is Wednesday, which is the normal working time. That's right.

    Nangong Ran was sitting on the long table in the kitchen, reading documents. He was wearing a casual pure black cotton T-shirt and a three-quarter-sleeve shirt with light green gradient colors, and he was standing on the footrest of the high stool , with one foot stretched out on the ground, his black eyes quickly and accurately captured the key information in the document, and the pen in his hand left a dashing signature at the bottom of the page.

    The oven in the kitchen was on, and the sweet and greasy smell lingered in the whole room, unreasonably neutralizing the majestic and dignified aura of this person, making him amiable.

    Su Xici put aside the fresh melons and fruits in his hand, alarming the people who were working hard. Nangong Ran smiled at him, "How's the situation at the farm?"

    "Everything is normal, the fish fry have gone to the pond, the seasonal melons and fruits will be picked in a few days, and the buyer has contacted the boss." Su Xici stated the official report , a little uncomfortable with his sudden tenderness.

    This was the first time he greeted him kindly after the last quarrel.

    Su Xici took out some fruits and vegetables and put them under the faucet to rinse.

    The crops in the manor farm and forest were not supplied to the Nangong family, and most of them were sold as a financial income to subsidize the operation of the manor.

    "Is there anything to do later?" Nangong Ran's subordinates speeded up and asked.

    "No, do you have anything to order?" Su Xici came over with a crystal-carved fruit plate and placed it in front of him, "Eat loquats."

    The yellow and round loquats appeared among the crystal ice cubes, looking very gratifying.

    He took the initiative to end the cold war for several days, so he made a small gesture.

    In the future, he will rely on this tyrant to make money.

    Nangong Ran glanced at it, hesitated for a while, then lowered his head and continued to read the document.

    Within two minutes, Su Xici called him.

    Looking up, the peeled loquat appeared in front of his eyes.

    Su Xici's nails are round and pink. His fingers, which have not seen the light all year round, are white and slender, with well-defined joints, and blue veins can be seen faintly. There are many drops of water on his hands, which were stained when he washed the loquat just now. They are shiny and glistening, and a shallow water mark trickles down his fingertips.

    Nangong Ran's Adam's apple rolled, and he suddenly had a lot of appetite.

    He took this man's hand, leaned his head over and took a bite, his dark and deep eyes brightened a lot, "It's very sweet and juicy."

    Su Xi retracted his hand, and kept the loquat that was missing in his hand. The freshly baked tooth marks, the juice from the gap flowed down to the wrist, he threw away the rest of the loquat, and it didn't matter if he didn't throw it away.

    He peeled the loquat kindly, but Nangong Ran didn't even want to.

    "Hands are dirty, they smell like ink, if you don't believe me, smell it." As if seeing what he was thinking, Nangong Ran handed him his left hand to smell it.