60

60. How dirty...

Su Xici whimpered and trembled all over.

"I didn't mean that I'll kill you." Nangong Ran found that his tone and movements had become a lot heavier in his desperation.

It was not time to explain, so he slipped his hand on the carriage door, took the latch out of Su Xici's hand, and hugged his shoulders.

"Don't touch me..." he trembled.

"Okay, I won't touch you, let's get out of here first." Nangong Ran didn't dare to provoke him, he bolted the latch back and fastened it, and walked aside with his arms in Xu Xu's arms.

Su Xici shook his head tremblingly, "I don't want to go with you..."

"We're just going out for a ride, back to the group, back to the manor, the lunch in the kitchen is ready, let's feed Ranran, okay?"

"I won't go, I don't want to go..."

The students came down from the teaching building in groups, their school uniforms fluttering, their faces were full of glory after school, and they flocked to the cafeteria from all directions with a fearless rampage.

Su Xici's face became even more terrified, and Nangong Ran who he had been avoiding before, became his life-saving straw, and clung to his arm tightly.

Nangong Ran felt his unprecedented fear and panic, he could barely take a step with his feet, clinging to his arm, as if he was avoiding someone.

Nangong Ran wrapped his arms around his waist, comforted him softly, dragged him away from the truck, and urgently dialed Chengfeng's phone in his hand.

"Hey, I found it strange that the kidnappers left the car they drove at the school. It's just the same as the car we put money in..."

There were some nasty frolics from behind, and they walked forward around a person , occasionally shoving him unceremoniously.

"I don't know the specifics, I hope your people can come and investigate..."

(tl note: the ones in italic font below are the voices of the students in the surrounding)

"Teacher, we are just joking with him, there is no use..."

"No inspection, you need to send special people to do this job, I am just an ordinary citizen..."

"How is it possible, I am good friends with him, I didn't care about him stealing my things last time..."

"Really I heard a faint ticking sound when I said it, and there are a lot of noises around now, I hope I heard it wrong, otherwise..."

"Dare to report me to the teacher, I think you want to improve your memory!"

"I will read it alone I can't stay here, the students are out of class now, it's very messy here... We touched the outside of the car, there is no problem...No one touches the car when nothing happens."

"How about locking him in the truck, let's say the thief who stole things was accidentally locked inside. "

Nangong Ran turned his head and looked back in surprise, and blurted out a scream: "Run!!!"

"Boom!"

Su Xici looked up from his heart-piercing and deformed screams, but before he recovered, his body flew out in the next second.

——

Time began to become dull and viscous.

In the grotesque dreamland, thousands of faces crowded in front of his eyes.