90

90.     Crawl by yourself, you don't have a boyfriend to help

    Su Xici opened his eyes in bewilderment, the surrounding scenery was a little strange, yet a little familiar.

    This is Nangong Ran's room.

    The curtains of the manor had always been thick, and as long as they were drawn, no light could come in. At this moment, he couldn't tell the difference between day and night, but something was wrapped around his body, which made his bones hurt a little, and he was still very hot.

    He stretched out his hand to push the heat source, but his strength was not as strong as that of the other party, and he was entangled even tighter.

    "Are you awake?" Nangong Ran muttered while hugging someone.

    "Well, you let go." His words still carried the sound of sleep and the feeling of powerlessness after illness, like a small porridge in a winter pot, bubbling with small bubbles.

    "Do you feel better? Are you still dizzy?" Nangong Ran let go of him obediently.

    "It's much better." Su Xici stretched out his hand to fumble for the bedside table, but couldn't find it for a long time, and then remembered that he was carried into the bedroom by Nangong Ran wrapped in a quilt last night.

    Wrapped in a quilt and carried over...

    Su Xici smashed his face into the quilt.

    How did it become like this.

    "Are you hungry, sleep a little longer." Before

    he could speak, the kiss on the back of his neck had already answered for him.

    This person, why doesn't he have any consciousness of breaking up.

    He grabbed that head and lifted it up, and solemnly declared again, "Nangong, you and I have already broken up."

    Nangong Ran glanced at his white collarbone exposed by his disheveled neckline, "Then whose bed are you lying disheveled on now? "

    Break up, from now on, officially break up." Su Xici moved the time node to this moment.

    He pulled off the silk on his body and tore off the tape on his hands. If it wasn't for this sticking on his hands, he wouldn't even know that he hung a hanging bottle last night.

    "Hey, are you serious?" Nangong Ran then restrained his indifferent attitude, wondering, "Didn't we get back together last night     ?" " Su Xici found a perfect reason for last night's behavior.

    "Don't bring such a joke, Su Xici, I don't care, we are back together."

    "Please respect what I said, saying that we broke up is a real breakup." Su Xici put on his slippers, stood up from the bed, and Stumbled, and fell back to the bed.

    It's good if you don't get sick normally, but once you get sick, you're much weaker and can't get used to it.

    "Going to take a bath?" Nangong Ran leaned sideways and supported his head, looking at him.

    "Yeah." Sweating a lot, sticky, Su Xici even disliked himself, but Nangong Ran was able to sleep in his baby's arms all night.

    "No strength?"

    Su Xici pursed his lips and did not respond.

    "Crawl by yourself, you don't have a boyfriend to help you."