53

53.     Don't be moved, I'm just so helpful

    . Hang up the phone, Nan Gongran lay on the railing of the porch, admiring the photos in the file one by one.

    There were Su Xici's profile, back view, and photos of the two of them in the same frame. The more he looked at it, the more he was satisfied. He created a separate encrypted folder and put all these photos in it.

    This photo is used as the desktop wallpaper of the mobile phone.

    This photo is used as an avatar for work.

    This piece has a very good atmosphere, and I will use it as a computer desktop later.

    Single person photos, profile photos, group photos from the back, used as caller ID, address book avatars, backgrounds of various account avatars... all arranged.

    "Master, are you busy with work?"

    Nangong Ran was taken aback by the silent walking, he coughed hurriedly, turned his head to look at Su Xici, and said seriously: "Yes, at work. "

    What makes him so happy at work, the corners of his mouth never drop?

    "The bidding results came out?"

    "How can it be so fast? After that, the municipal government will set up a bid evaluation committee and invite experts and scholars in related fields from all over the country to discuss each bid. It will take at least half a month." Nan Gongran explained , Finally freed from the busyness and didn't want to talk about work, "How do you feel? Is the doctor here?"

    "I can't do this in the future. If you feel uncomfortable, you can talk to me."

    "Okay."

    Nangong Ran also knew that this kind of advice was useless. If he knew how to speak, he would have told himself.

    "Are you still playing?"

    "Yes, the winner hasn't been decided yet," Su Xici said, "You're not trying to teach me that words don't count."

    "I'm afraid you'll faint on the table."

    Su Xici didn't know how many times he had to explain before he could believe that he was really not that weak.

    He turned around and went back to the billiard hall. Nangong Ran was walking behind him. With a thought, he took out his mobile phone and took a picture of his back.

    Holding the cue again and kicking off the ball, Nangong Ran pointed out all the mistakes in his posture, and finally asked: "Did Situ Se teach you how to hit the ball last time? How did he teach you? Did I taught you better or him?"

    "Is it necessary to be so serious?" Su Xici was puzzled.

    There is no way around this person, right?

    "Of course." He thought for a while, and said, "He definitely doesn't teach as patiently as I do, otherwise your skills wouldn't be so bad."

    "Uh..."

    "His billiard skills are definitely not as good as mine." A smug smile curled up on the corner of his mouth, and he affirmed.

    "Why are you still struggling with this issue?" Su Xici didn't know why this domineering president insisted on comparing himself with Situ Se.

    Moreover, what's with the inexplicable sense of superiority in his tone?

    "This is to let you see the facts clearly. Learning from me is the right choice."